Official Super Rugby 2014 Thread

GreGorGy

BULLSFAN
Did fine in the first round. Cocked it up thereafter a bit but I've found my winning formula. Where's Alf?

Luckily this weekend you don't have to make a call on the Bulls. I think they're going to struggle overseas to be honest...

Ja - they will struggle. Alf is hiding away under the nick Ou Grote.

DJ...

Banned
Ja - they will struggle. Alf is hiding away under the nick Ou Grote.

Yeah but he's silent. Like he usually is when WeePee are losing.

Last year he was working on his SuperBru formula. I wonder how its working out for him?

GreGorGy

BULLSFAN
Yeah but he's silent. Like he usually is when WeePee are losing.

Last year he was working on his SuperBru formula. I wonder how its working out for him?

:D

If he comes in here, he will give you a klap now.

The sharks, it occurs to me, will not face the Chiefs in the round stages. lucky buggers. There were a few moments today were a composed Weepee team could have stood their ground against the chiefs but just lost their shït instead so I do understand if a few WP supporters are in the pub right now...

Which is where I should go. Dammit - won't the phone just stop ringing!!!!

Devill

Damned
That's 8 correct picks in a row now. I'm on track for double digits as long as the Cheetahs pull out one of their special overseas performances tomorrow morning. Come on Cheetahs...:p

That game and Brumbies vs Tahs were my hardest calls.

If you'd like I can start posting my picks a little sooner for you to follow, D?

:p

No thank you, you will lose focus to quickly and then wonder off after a butterfly or something.

DJ...

Banned
I went Canes by six and Tahs by 3 IIRC... lol, I am getting ready to be very disappointing. :(

Don't be a disappointing person. Nobody likes someone who disappoints them.

You must have a lot of people invested in your SuperBru for some reason...

APoc184

Honorary Master
Not if you are a Cheetahs supporter...

This is not a team. This is a group of individuals who are all trying to catch the limelight.

APoc184

Honorary Master
Why don't they just ban intercepts if that is going to be the kaak call the TMO makes

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Not if you are a Cheetahs supporter...

This is not a team. This is a group of individuals who are all trying to catch the limelight.

Yeah, fair enough. They're struggling a bit now. But they started out so well. I love the expansive play these teams play. Always high scoring.

Hopefully they come back stronger!

APoc184

Honorary Master
That's 8 correct picks in a row now. I'm on track for double digits as long as the Cheetahs pull out one of their special overseas performances tomorrow morning. Come on Cheetahs...:p

And the unbeaten run comes to an abrupt end...

That'll teach you to put any faith in team coached by Naka... :D

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
What a pathetic attempt by the Highlanders. They're down 7 points with 5/6 minutes left and there's no urgency. Casually stroll to the line out and scrum. Deserved to lose.

GreGorGy

BULLSFAN
Nine in a row - and Brumbies wanna make it 10. Right now, the only possible fly in my ointment will be the LIONS. They had better do the Blues in - and then I think I may just see the illusive GSP - cos there's no way the SHARKS game is going any other way.

GreGorGy

BULLSFAN
Brumbies seemed determined to snatch a loss from the jaws of victory. And in doing so fück up my GSP