Mortymoose
Honorary Master
Aaagh! I missed the last 30 minutes of the Sharks game, took the offspring to Badminton Practice....... obly to find out I missed an epic result......

South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Would love to see a up close analysis of the Deysel insident, I could not see if he looked back while trying to release his led the guy was holding onto off the ball. Hopefully the review will yield more info.
0/3 ..... fsck![]()
It is a clear stomp, just shows how disciplined you have to be, as the guy on the ground was being a real dick by holding on to him.
That is a clear stomp, supporting such action is idiotic, dangerous play, simple.
[video=youtube_share;miC8_Pmd3ik]http://youtu.be/miC8_Pmd3ik[/video]
It is a clear stomp, just shows how disciplined you have to be, as the guy on the ground was being a real dick by holding on to him.
Thanks for that, it's a clear stomp. The guy did tackle him without the ball and held onto his leg but I suppose that does not count.
The overseas teams deliberately bait our players as they know most of our players will respond and then get pinged for foul play.
It comes down to discipline - do not retaliate. Do what they do and dramatically wave your arms about or go for an Oscar (the Academy Awards type!) and ham it up a little!!
Deysel has never struck me as a dirty player at all. I think in the moment he simply lashed out without even contemplating thinking about it. Perhaps lashed is the wrong word - he simply did what any forward would do to get free and defend.
But action needs to be taken against players for off the ball incidents such as this one that prompted Deysel's stomp. The initial infringing player also needs to be held accountable for dirty and foul play that results in an opponent lashing out at him...