Official Super Rugby 2014 Thread

I can still not understand why the Crusaders opted to kick every penalty, rugby is not soccer. Saders anyway lost the game due to pathetic gameplay.
 
Sorry, I don't see any legal binding paperwork that says anything about owing any Bulls fans a beer :p



My take on this match can be summed up quite simply -

Deysel deserved the red unfortunately
JW had magic words at half-time
Crusaders are cheats through and through, so much off the ball crap
That ref was beyond pathetic - a yellow from someone buying a dummy and tackling the guy that had no impact on play - BS
The Sharks can be damn proud. That was awesome resolve.
 
Sorry, I don't see any legal binding paperwork that says anything about owing any Bulls fans a beer :p

http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthr...rthday-Gauteng-photos?p=10803889#post10803889

Oh shyte, now I've seen The Greg, now I definitely have to have a beer with the noob ........ :p

http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthr...per-Rugby-2014-Thread?p=12655019#post12655019

Ag vok, Greg chose the Sharks ....... now I'm gonna have to be all friendly and buy him a beer and ****, pssssh

...make that two beers. MyBB is legally binding.

I went with my heart. Thanks GGG and MH :)


You owe me a beer.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X