Official Super Rugby 2014 Thread

Thanks for that, it's a clear stomp. The guy did tackle him without the ball and held onto his leg but I suppose that does not count.

In situations like this the instigator should get a post match suspension, we need to get this crap out of rugby.
 
39qjhnR.png


NZ cheats at their finest
 
That ball is over dipshït. To everyone that failed to choose the Cheetahs (aka, everyone) I have one regret this weekend and two two fantastic decisions:

REGRET: Not choosing the LIONS for tomorrow - the hoodoo is on their side all of a sudden.
CONTENTS: Getting way fücking hammered today. Choosing SA sides in my SB.
 
We won? WE WON?

We actually bloody won... And I didn't see a second of the match.

Who was good? Any drama?
 
Nou maar mooi. 0/5. Hoekom de *** nie.

Ha ha, I only went one better and because I thought the Sharks were going to win.

Better hope the Sharks don't play the Force in the semi's. Your stats "argument" might kick you on the arse when you lose to the Blues next week.

:mad:

39qjhnR.png


NZ cheats at their finest

Post match citing committee will not pick that up, because they're only watching for Saffers to cite. Swines!

That ball is over dipshït. To everyone that failed to choose the Cheetahs (aka, everyone) I have one regret this weekend and two two fantastic decisions:

REGRET: Not choosing the LIONS for tomorrow - the hoodoo is on their side all of a sudden.
CONTENTS: Getting way fücking hammered today. Choosing SA sides in my SB.

Any team playing the Lions tomorrow will be quaking with all the "upsets" in this round :D :p

Loads of drama and as good as the sharks game.

Regretfully I missed it all. Going to have to watch all the highlights tomorrow morning.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X