Official Super Rugby 2014 Thread

blues will be a much tougher challenge (1) for the Sharks than those pig-faced crusaders. If the Sharks can play with 15 for the best part of the game, they should be able to take it - if momentum counts for anything. Also, The Curse of The Bye is no stranger to the blues.

I may have been wrong (1)
 
And the problem with this is?

As much as I love SA rugby, my heart is broken due to the Province lacking game play. I used to push the Bulls aside, now I'm pushing the "political correct" (in rugby) Sharks aside. I picked the Blues here, but would appreciate the Sharks to win, but this game is a penalty and bad rugby disaster, at least the man with the whistle is +50% on the Sharks side.
 
Ref got his wish with the card ...... both teams on a warning, lets see what happens when the Blues do likewise
 
YELLOW CARD, SHAKRS, J DU PLESSIS. Jannie du Plessis is sent to the sin bin for deliberately slowing the ball down at a ruck close to his try-line. The Blues opt to take a scrum from the penalty which means Lourens Adriaanse comes on for Jacques Botes to pack down at the scrum.

:mad:
 
This commentary is tedious. It's like listening to teenagers moan and tear up about their boyfriend troubles...
 
Mein gott, can Mehrtens moan like a baby anymore, geezuz ........

This commentary is tedious. It's like listening to teenagers moan and tear up about their boyfriend troubles...

I would love to be watching the game live, but not sure now after these posts :D

TRY, SHARKS, REINACH! 13-24. The Blues attack close to the halfway line but lose possession at a ruck. Bismarck du Plessis boots the ball ahead before Lewies does the same. Reinach then beats Kaino to the ball and also kicks ahead before diving onto the ball behind the try-line!

Woot!
 
Fukking ridiculous, we had a penalty in their 22 and no hint of a yellow but they flow for us. Typical.
 
blues will be a much tougher challenge for the Sharks than those pig-faced crusaders. If the Sharks can play with 15 (2) for the best part of the game, they should be able to take it - if momentum counts for anything. Also, The Curse of The Bye is no stranger to the blues.

I might have been wrong (2).
 
YELLOW CARD, SHARKS, STEYN! Steyn receives his marching orders after killing the ball deliberately on the ground close to his try-line.

You'd think the team had learnt from the last yellow :erm:
 
One more penalty in the Blues 22 and no card ..... funny team warning they're on
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X