Fulcrum29
Honorary Master
Good win Sharks,
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Five of us picked them by 6 ....... spot on
Five of us picked them by 6 ....... spot on
Jeez - looks like McT has got down to the margin - two weeks in a row - for the sharks.
Five of us picked them by 6 ....... spot on
Sharkies digging deep week after week. Our best hope this year!
That's on MyGaming. On MyBB, only 3 - McT, Solitude and Matt.
Making their job so difficult with yellows and the one red last week. Quarter of today's game with 14 on the field makes it unnecessarily uphill.
I'm starting to wonder if they need the cards to make them play well.
No cards - get pomped by Highlanders.
Get cards - pomp Crusaders and Blues at home.![]()
Who do the sharks have left to play?
I'm starting to wonder if they need the cards to make them play well.
No cards - get pomped by Highlanders.
Get cards - pomp Crusaders and Blues at home.![]()
I don't believe the Rebels to claim victory against the Tahs, even more mistakes...