Ok...so I can't use PayPal...or maybe...

DarKWateR

Expert Member
Ok...I want to receive (not withdraw) only receive, funds into a PayPal account so that I can use them again for whatever purchases.

Well all know that SA PayPal account don't allow this but...what if I only wanted to receive and not withdraw or use my credit card at all? Can I just open an account via some UK address or do I still need to create a UK bank and all that long tidbits?

guest2013-1

I'm pretty sure you're allowed to receive money into your SA PayPal account. You can't use it to withdraw the funds though.

d0b33

Honorary Master
I created a US account with a prepaid US credit card, but it's not easy to open an account like this anymore.

DarKWateR

Expert Member
Moneybookers ftw!

Not really. All the sites/programs (and there's lots) I want to participate in only offers PayPal as the only payment option making Moneybookers or anything else utterly useless.

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
Not really. All the sites/programs (and there's lots) I want to participate in only offers PayPal as the only payment option making Moneybookers or anything else utterly useless.

I only use Moneybookers for ebay, skype, my WOW game cards and a couple of other things. I suppose its not for everyone, but at least I can send and recieve money through it .. all the time.. and with just a debit card.

Mahado

how about www.xoom.com

you can send money to SA that way ^_^ I've used it before and it's much more reasonable than moneygram

DarKWateR

Expert Member
I only use Moneybookers for ebay, skype, my WOW game cards and a couple of other things. I suppose its not for everyone, but at least I can send and recieve money through it .. all the time.. and with just a debit card.

But that's when you're buying stuff. The places I need to get paid from only offers PayPal as payment option.

how about www.xoom.com

you can send money to SA that way ^_^ I've used it before and it's much more reasonable than moneygram

Same as above.