OMF - I got the measles

Status
Not open for further replies.

furnic

Expert Member
How the hell has this happened?

So girl child gets the measles - which is a bit strange, cause A she's had them and B she's been vaccinated. She says must be from varsity, me I blame the BF, anything that happens is the BF fault.

So I'm feeling a bit off the last few days, and my eyes very sore as well, but I put it down to too much PC and Xbox, so anyhow girl child goes to the Doc today to see why she has the rash all over (my money was an STD) and she gets the news that it is measles, and I tell everyone that I'm also feeling a bit down in the dumps, and everyone says it in my head and I'm just looking for sympathy, and my mom goes ya ya, you had the measles like before man (allegedly) walked on the moon.

So I'm really feeling lousy the whole day, a bit itchy, pain in bottom tummy, eyes sore, but no-one gives a hoot cause A girl child is the one who has been dignosed and B everyone thought I was just being a bit nuts.

So now I go to the mirror and my face is as red as a beetroot with measle rash all over, so I go wake u mrs furnic to show her, and she mumbles in her sleep to take a pill and go away.

Anyhow I'm too itchy and worried to sleep, and sheez, measles in adults, not a good thing, the complications are frikken scary, bad google!

So there must be this mutant strain virus that doesn't care about past or vaccinations or whatnot and damn, this silly virus can have some nasty side effects and there is nothing one can take, sigh.

Gazer

Expert Member
:O That's not fun...get yourself to the doc first thing in the morning.

Praeses

Expert Member
If you got infected long ago or vaccinated many years ago, you won't have much of an immunity most likely. Immunity doesn't last forever :p

Just_Ice

Executive Member
"She says must be from varsity, me I blame the BF, anything that happens is the BF fault."
Lol. :D:D:D

SlyFly

Expert Member
I find the STD part very funny? Do you blame the BF aswell... ;)

BTW Get yourself checked out... Also dont google stuff like that, it just makes you worried!!! Like that one time I had red/purple/blue stuff all over my private area... Google said it was Herpes, luckily it turned out to be syphullis :D That google she is a cunning one...

waynegohl

Ancient Astronaut

BTW Get yourself checked out... Also dont google stuff like that, it just makes you worried!!! Like that one time I had red/purple/blue stuff all over my private area... Google said it was Herpes, luckily it turned out to be syphullis :D That google she is a cunning one...
:eek::D

DDV TECH

Expert Member

OMF :D:sick::D:sick::D:sick:

waynegohl

Ancient Astronaut
lucky for him it was only syphullis it could have been worse, it could have been lipstick.

Stokstert

Executive Member
If someone had measles at a young age can easily get shingles later, which is much more hectic believe me.

Praeses

Expert Member
If someone had measles at a young age can easily get shingles later, which is much more hectic believe me.
Shingles is caused by the herpes virus which caused chickenpox earlier in a person's life, not by the measles virus :)

Stokstert

Executive Member
Shingles is caused by the herpes virus which caused chickenpox earlier in a person's life, not by the measles virus :)
Sorry, my wrong.:eek:

You are quite right, its chickenpox.

Thanks for correcting me.;)

Peder

Hobbit
I don't think i'll ever vaccinate my kids, too many side-effects and most virus' for a kid is MUCH more mild than in older people,

Another one of my opinions
Peder

Jase

Executive Member
I don't think i'll ever vaccinate my kids, too many side-effects and most virus' for a kid is MUCH more mild than in older people,

Another one of my opinions
Peder
lol, too much googlez / interwebz for j:eek:

UnoPanelvan

Expert Member
So there must be this mutant strain virus that doesn't care about past or vaccinations or whatnot and damn, this silly virus can have some nasty side effects and there is nothing one can take, sigh.
Geez, please stay away from MyBB as just now we all contract it!

Debbie

Banned
furnic my house[-]b1tch[/-]mate also has measles. The German kind :) I hope she dies or at least experiences significant pain and irritation.

Hope YOU get well asap furnic!

Status
Not open for further replies.