On IBurst till I retire???

Shayd

Expert Member
In till 28 Nov 2037, at least thats according to my IBurst website details. How awesome is that. And here I was hoping to use ADSL soon.

IBurst rep can you please fix this I don't really want to extend my contract another 27 years.

Shayd

Expert Member
LOL then maybe but Uncapped ADSL beckons, I told Jannie my budget was 700, gimme 128 during the day and uncapped after hours and we can talk. Shyte all happened so I am going where competition exists.

ambroseg1

Honorary Master
In till 28 Nov 2037, at least thats according to my IBurst website details. How awesome is that. And here I was hoping to use ADSL soon.

IBurst rep can you please fix this I don't really want to extend my contract another 27 years.
you going to have a hell of a cancellation fee:wtf:

Shaun.Green

And car.....:p

Just a glitch on the database. I am sure they will not keep you to it.

Cheers

Shaun Green
084 978 0790

Shayd

Expert Member
Hey Shaun, tried to test drive the new rep. Opened this thread and emailed him also filled out a contact me request on the website.

Guess what have not heard a thing from any chanel, someone should tell them that if you don't want the call centre busy you should answer the other channels.

Ah screw it I have max 2 weeks till ADSL installed and will phone beginning April to can my contract. If they refuse I will simply reject the Debit order... You bud were the only good customer service IBurst had!!!

Shaun.Green

I am sure the rep will be contacting you soon.

I will drop a mail for you.

Cheers

Shaun Green
084 978 0790

iBurst

iBurst representative
Company Rep

Hi,

The end date on our website is incorrect this is due to a system error, this will be rectified. Your end date is next year April.

Shayd

Expert Member
Unreal, I start a thread about a real issue on the 11th at 10:14am and only get a response from the new rep on the 14th at 10:25am.

Gcebile you need to do better it's that simple you need to do better!

diegoa

Expert Member
There is also something called the telephone, I heard its very usefull Shayd :p

Shayd

Expert Member
Diego they are migrating 80000 accounts right now, you wanna call the call centre, be my guest. I don't see why I should spend my time and money fixing their problem.

Secondly I am used to dealing with issues via mail and this forum as it provides a public platform to resolve issues. We can generate 500 phone calls or the rep can respond here and solve it with one post, which do you think is cheaper for IBurst Hmm?

I know you just ragging me diegoa but Shaun set the standard, if Gcebile doesn't live up to that then IBurst F$%^ed up.

iBurst

iBurst representative
Company Rep
Diego they are migrating 80000 accounts right now, you wanna call the call centre, be my guest. I don't see why I should spend my time and money fixing their problem.

Secondly I am used to dealing with issues via mail and this forum as it provides a public platform to resolve issues. We can generate 500 phone calls or the rep can respond here and solve it with one post, which do you think is cheaper for IBurst Hmm?

I know you just ragging me diegoa but Shaun set the standard, if Gcebile doesn't live up to that then IBurst F$%^ed up.
My email is available on this forum gcebile.rakharebe@iburstgroup.co.za or call me on 011 676 6324.