• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Two-Day Giveaway - Win a Google Chromecast, Branded Gear, and a Mystery Gadget. Enter Here.
  • Giveaway - Win a DiskStation DS918+ and Active Backup Suite from Synology. Enter Here.

Pastel Updates

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
We moved offices, and our computer running xpress 2007 crashed. (don't even ask)
I checked the box for this. I have our customer number and serial number but not the setup files.

When i click 'Register' on the clientzone, it doesnt do anything.

Does any one have the setup files for xpress 2007

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
Hi Signates,

I need the setup files for Pastel Xpress 2007. I have the backups, the serial numbers and everything. The installation media has been lost though.

I can login to the clientzone, but it doesnt allow me to download this version.

Our other companies are running pastel partner, it's just this one that is running an older version

Please advise if you can assist.

Thanks

signates

Expert Member
Hi Signates,

I need the setup files for Pastel Xpress 2007. I have the backups, the serial numbers and everything. The installation media has been lost though.

I can login to the clientzone, but it doesnt allow me to download this version.

Our other companies are running pastel partner, it's just this one that is running an older version

Please advise if you can assist.

Thanks
Hi. Which version and build number are you looking for?

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
Hi. Which version and build number are you looking for?
Am not 100% sure.
On the pastel clientzone registration page it says Pastel Xpress 04 (2007) .

The data files were in a folder c:/Xpress07

We moved office, and the hard disk basically died.

swakop_toe

TIPS;
How to access the Pastel FTP server

Evolution
Option 1 : Windows Explorer
Right click on Start and select Explore. Clear the address and type in ftp://evolution:1840851@ftp.sagepastel.com/ and you can simply Copy and Paste items whether you are uploading or downloading.
Option 2 : MS Dos
Open Command Prompt/Ms-Dos Prompt (i.e. Start - Run and where it says Open type command <-Enter->. Type ftp ftp.sagepastel.com <-Enter->. Type in the username evolution <-Enter->. Type in the password 1840851 <-Enter->. If you need to change to a directory then type cd name of directory <-Enter-> (ie cd ). Type get filename <-Enter->(i.e. get update.zip). This will download the file into the current directory you are in. Simply search for the file in Windows to locate it. Type send filename <-Enter-> (i.e. send update.zip) if you are sending data to us.
Option 3 : FileZilla
In the Address textbox type : ftp.sagepastel.com then in the User textbox type : evolution and lastly, in the Password textbox type : 1840851

Partner

Option 1 : Windows Explorer
Right click on Start and select Explore. Clear the address and type in ftp://Partner:12partner90@ftp.sagepastel.com/ and you can simply Copy and Paste items whether you are uploading or downloading.
Option 2 : MS Dos
Open Command Prompt/Ms-Dos Prompt (i.e. Start - Run and where it says Open type command <-Enter->. Type ftp ftp.sagepastel.com <-Enter->. Type in the username Partner <-Enter->. Type in the password 12partner90 <-Enter->. If you need to change to a directory then type cd name of directory <-Enter-> (ie cd ). Type get filename <-Enter->(i.e. get update.zip). This will download the file into the current directory you are in. Simply search for the file in Windows to locate it. Type send filename <-Enter-> (i.e. send update.zip) if you are sending data to us.
Option 3 : FileZilla
In the Address textbox type : ftp.sagepastel.com then in the User textbox type : Partner and lastly, in the Password textbox type : 12partner90

I know for a fact the Sage Evolution works.

Pastel Express and Partner I am not sure of.

signates

Expert Member
Just found this while looking through some of my Pastel disks.

I'm uploading the whole disc and wolk send you the link when it's done. It will not work on a newer build of this version. Earlier 2007 builds will work.

Pastel Partner and Express is on the same setup file.

Version: 5.0.10
Build: 9.3.4
20180606_185037.jpeg 20180606_191239.jpg

Hi there, I also need the full install of Xpress 2009, the dropbox links are only updates and the reseller zone also has the updates only. Signates do you have the full install?

signates

Expert Member
Hi there, I also need the full install of Xpress 2009, the dropbox links are only updates and the reseller zone also has the updates only. Signates do you have the full install?
I will need to check if I can find the disks. Will only be over the weekend though.