PC Link Computers: Legit?

Swa

Honorary Master
I ordered from these guys in 2017 but they didn't have stock of the GPUs. I didn't blame them as the stuff was a bit hard to come by but still didn't leave a good impression as you shouldn't list something that's obsolete if you can't get it. I told them to keep the hard drive as I wasn't going to pay for shipping for something that's easily available somewhere else. Few years later I see all traces of my order and account vanished from their site. Few weeks ago they were still listing the motherboard I want on their site albeit more expensive than elsewhere. Glad I didn't get caught again.

Swa

Honorary Master
EFT unfortunately... :(
This is actually not the case. EFT can be reversed but it depends on if there's still money left in the account and it's not frozen. Normally takes about 5 days as opposed to the 2 days for a transfer. With card people who purchased weeks ago won't get their money anyway as the merchant account has probably been drained as well.

quovadis

Executive Member
This is actually not the case. EFT can be reversed but it depends on if there's still money left in the account and it's not frozen. Normally takes about 5 days as opposed to the 2 days for a transfer. With card people who purchased weeks ago won't get their money anyway as the merchant account has probably been drained as well.
EFT's cannot be reversed once it is value in the recipient's account. A reversal requires consent of all parties.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Wow, that's too bad.... I also bought a lot from pclinkshop.co.za since 2018 and never had any problems.
Sad to hear this.

DanaVN

Actually it will; pass the reference numbers to their web site and payment gates. Doing just the case will of course result into nothing, also good to mention the providers (which in this case is facilitating) in the logged saps case. Enough pressure on pclink, their website host(s), their payment providers, their banks etc et... you know cultivate the bigger gun instead of trying to throw darts. How else do you think we've finally closed done "purple computers" (for lack of their real name which I can't remember but did similar things) back then?

You want them black listed on all fronts. Right?
I bought from them about 2 years ago. Still got the owners number. His name is Paul 083 294 3870.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
Need auth to login... Nobody got time to sign up for spam - upload to youtube please ;)

shadow_man

Executive Member
Thanks - 6:24 - "Do you think I'm a moegoe my friend" :laugh::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: