PC Users Suck!!!!!

Mila

Honorary Master
Had to get that of my chest!!!

Every one off them think i sit here and wait for just them to call!!!

The company have bussiness critical things going on, creating a speed dial button on a phone is not one of them, dial it like the rest of the world.

Oh i think i got the problem..................... you can not read!!!! So you can not use the digits!!!!

// rant over

ktx

Pitbull

Verboten
I can not give any tips about spelling or the english language but I'll try and help.

The "off" and "of" should change places :)

Mila

Honorary Master
Um, isn't that what "Help" desk people get paid for???
Jip it is, but because they are brain dead it spills over to me.........

[Edit[
No person in his right mind would employ me to work directly with users............... I'm a nasty basement dweller.....

Vegeta

Executive Member
Do your job! I get paid to use a calculator you get paid to listen to me moan about slow email. U hear me complain about my calculator? Then dont complain about your job, drone...

my respone to rude helpdesk people

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Hey Mila??? where can I find the "any" key? Plz help!

Tks,
Frustrated PC User.

eek

Expert Member

The company have bussiness critical things going on, creating a speed dial button on a phone is not one of them, dial it like the rest of the world.

Oh i think i got the problem..................... you can not read!!!! So you can not use the digits!!!!

// rant over

ktx
I wonder if you could help me?......

:D

Oculate

Honorary Master

// rant over

ktx
So your part of IT support that has to deal with the [-]scum[/-] users upstairs?

I know your pain :(

Mila

Honorary Master
mmmmmm....... Those freaks with the tans....

Have they not heard of skin cancer.....!!!!!

supersunbird

Honorary Master
I've been busy since 10am on a call without successful resolution so far and the user has been pretty rude from the start

Balstrome

Banned
To all IT professionals, given a complete stack of medical manuals, do you think you could remove a brain tumor from someone, in a proper hospital operating room?