Sensorei
Executive Member
Luxury problems... I only have the wife to thank for this new gift from insurance, since she is the one that set my TV unit on fire and destroyed my 75" LG TV.Soon I will also navigate the minefield of QN90B or CS.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Luxury problems... I only have the wife to thank for this new gift from insurance, since she is the one that set my TV unit on fire and destroyed my 75" LG TV.Soon I will also navigate the minefield of QN90B or CS.
I bought a Samsung QLED Q70A 55inch, picture quality is good, gaming is good with HDMI 2.1, remote feels good in the hand, build quality is good but has bad blooming, black levels are not good. Disney+ runs better on the Xiaomi MiBox too. Wish I spent more and went for an OLED. Will seriously consider another brand on next purchase of a TV.
Luxury problems... I only have the wife to thank for this new gift from insurance, since she is the one that set my TV unit on fire and destroyed my 75" LG TV.
Perfect, thank you.
Soon I will also navigate the minefield of QN90B or CS.
www.digitalexperience.co.za