Pizza

The_Unbeliever

Honorary Master
Every Friday when I've got a little bit of money, I buy a foccacia at the big PnP in Ghastlyfontein

works out cheaper than just a pie...

...and cheaper than Roman's pizza.

And it taste good, not too bad.

Lycanthrope

Honorary Master
Every Friday when I've got a little bit of money, I buy a foccacia at the big PnP in Ghastlyfontein

works out cheaper than just a pie...

...and cheaper than Roman's pizza.

And it taste good, not too bad.
Ooooo! I know what you mean. The little PnP down the road from us has that and every now and then we buy one for ourselves - the spinach and feta one. A while back we went to Spar because everything else was closed and bought one there... Wow... talk about OIL! :sick* It was awful... Never again :(

Aqua_lung

Honorary Master
I like your style :D I love making my own base :D Semi-crispy and floury :D And thin... Mmmm.... Can't wait... RISE DOUGH! RISE!!!
Ahh yes... will make me some fresh pizza dough tomorrow and top it with moz and canned tomato. *licks lips*

Lycanthrope

Honorary Master
*gasp!* That's fine, Ook! I has two more in the making!!! :D

@ Aqua_Lung :p I'm a sucker for lasagne, personally ;)

Lycanthrope

Honorary Master
*nod* *nod* *nod* Other half makes da bestest lasagne eeeeeever!!! :D Wiff lots and lots of cheese!!! AND FETA!!! Mmmmmm.... Demmit... Other half has to get home so we can start making that pizza :p

DJ...

Banned
*nod* *nod* *nod* Other half makes da bestest lasagne eeeeeever!!! :D Wiff lots and lots of cheese!!! AND FETA!!! Mmmmmm.... Demmit... Other half has to get home so we can start making that pizza :p
Feta in lasagne? Not on!!!!!! :mad:

waynegohl

Ancient Astronaut
just made me scrambled eggs with onion,tomato and cheese on toast, well it looked like a pizza.

Lycanthrope

Honorary Master
just made me scrambled eggs with onion,tomato and cheese on toast, well it looked like a pizza.
Euuuuuw :p Chicken period! :D

I lost my appetite for eggs when I was a vegan. I'll eat 'em every now and then but they still er... to quote an Afrikaans phrase, "maak my gril" :p

waynegohl

Ancient Astronaut
Euuuuuw :p Chicken period! :D

I lost my appetite for eggs when I was a vegan. I'll eat 'em every now and then but they still er... to quote an Afrikaans phrase, "maak my gril" :p
ha ha sorry to hear that. so you were a vegan do you still have your wheelchair?