Plans for two big iPhone X models rumoured

Newsfeed

MyBroadband Newsfeed
Staff member

Smartphone accessories maker Olixar has stated that Apple cancelled plans for a “mini” iPhone X and will instead introduce two new models with larger screens than the original, Forbes reported.

Olixar said it is so confident of the inside sources which provided the information that it has begun production of its official line of accessories.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...

Smartphone accessories maker Olixar has stated that Apple cancelled plans for a “mini” iPhone X and will instead introduce two new models with larger screens than the original, Forbes reported.

Olixar said it is so confident of the inside sources which provided the information that it has begun production of its official line of accessories.

This is one smartphone accessories maker that will have Apple very displeased if they're leaking specs before being officially announced.

Sl8er

Executive Member
This is one smartphone accessories maker that will have Apple very displeased if they're leaking specs before being officially announced.

I wondered about this as well.
If apple doesn't go after Olixar with all of satan's fury, I think it's safe to say that this could probably be an "agreed upon leak".
I just don't see apple letting something like this slide...unless it was planned.

bigboy529

Expert Member
Budget model starting at only $1499 :whistling:
:D

The rumours flying around say the cheaper model will start at $599, normal one $799 and the plus model $899. They say Apple realized they made a mistake with their $999 starting price model and will lower that this time round, they also say Apple expects to sell most of the cheapest $599 model.