Please Rate BitCo

Rate BitCo, based on value-for-money, network quality, and support.

• Excellent

Votes: 95 78.5%
  • Good

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Fair

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Poor

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Pathetic

Votes: 8 6.6%

• Total voters

rpm

Admin
Staff member
We are doing a survey on how happy subscribers are with their ISP, and it will be great if you can rate BitCo based on value-for-money, network quality, support, and general service satisfaction.

Also please tell us what BitCo does well, and where they can improve, by positing in this thread.

Ironmanajm

Quick response, our 150mb line never faulters and when it does, they help quicker than the peoblem started..
150mbs line, very interesting. It's very rare that an ISP provides such a speed. It's usually either 100mbs or 200mbs?

syphur

We recently bumped up our sites from 150mbps to 500mbps - speed tests are great but our barrier is our firewall with limited DPI throughput. We have had excellent service with the 150mbps.

Ironmanajm

Got my Fibre connected last night, but it's currently only running at half the speed 50/100mbs. So today I want it fixed, period. I opted for 100mbs in order to quickly download huge digital PS4 games. No more excuses or I move onto the next ISP, fck this!!!!!!!!

Bandwidthjunkie

We have a 1Gbps Bitco FTTB link, we have never had a single issue and their support is world class! I’m a Bitco fan for life. I personally also have a 200Mbps FTTH link and it works beautifully

Ironmanajm

We have a 1Gbps Bitco FTTB link, we have never had a single issue and their support is world class! I’m a Bitco fan for life. I personally also have a 200Mbps FTTH link and it works beautifully
Ima gonna check out their packages on the web for FTTH, hear lots of good things about them lately.

manu55

Have a 100mbps business line with BitCo.
We always get a true 100mbps down and up.
They live up to their 99% uptime, and if we have ever had issues, the support team sorts it out very quickly.
Also, our sales consultant Sam is one of the BEST in the business.

Edit: speedtest done, but we also have 16 users at the office

Attachments

Last edited:

VoiceEngineer

Extremely happy with the services offered by Bitco and their deals are 1 above all the other ISP's who i had to move away from due to such throttling and shaping. Bitco open the PIPE no matter what you prefer to do.

VenomOfTheEast

We use BitCo at our offices and I use them for my FTTH connection as well. Fantastic service and great customer experience using their network. It really seems that they care for their clients.

werny

Expert Member
Cannot complain about BitCo at all, we have a corporate account thus no restrictions on speed whatsoever, 500MB/s line, upload limited by our gateway/firewall for various reasons, but this is the speed:

speed.PNG

We also had two fibre breaks on our line before, and both times they were fixed within two hours. Amazing. Line is with DFA.

speedymo

Bitco is amazing. Really great experience and the quick support! One of best ISPs out there!

Bolty1689

Simple to complex business set ups... speak to the professionals to get it at its absolute best, with quality, unbeatable service and solutions.

Looking for reliable home connectivity, BitCo has you covered!