Please Rate Supersonic

Rate Supersonic, based on value-for-money, network quality, and support.

• Excellent

Votes: 22 40.0%
  • Good

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Fair

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Poor

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Pathetic

Votes: 8 14.5%

• Total voters

rpm

Admin
Staff member
We are doing a survey on how happy subscribers are with their ISP, and it will be great if you can rate Supersonic based on value-for-money, network quality, support, and general service satisfaction.

Also please tell us what Supersonic does well, and where they can improve, by positing in this thread.

Bukhosibethu

Compared to the previous provider I had, Supersonic's rates a solid 8/10 on value for money, 8.5/10 on network quality and 7/10 on support (and this is because their different functional divisions where not fluid in internal communication as I found myself repeating the same information I had sent via WhatsApp to their telephone contact centre.) Overall, I think they must be at least in the top 3 of this list with an overall 8/10 review.

steveapple

I have recently upgraded technology and made the switch to Fibre, reluctantly leaving the excellent ADSL service provided by Axxess. The fibre infrastructure installed within the complex I live in is owned by MTN which severly limits one's choice of ISP, especially because MTN apparently does not have an agreement with Axxess (or many other providers). By Hobson's choice I therefore became a Supersonic customer. That said, the service I received at installation was very, very good and the service since then has been very reliable and generally up to par.

Corrosive

Never heard of these guys EVER, but you have them on the survey and not Cell C Fibre?

I don't have a problem with Supersonic regarding the fibre and support I have had for Data; but I do have a small problem with the quality of the IP telephony, with dropped calls and unable to reach destination.

JaquesF

Best move i had made. From sales to technical support. Their customer focus is 100%.

The network, here i will give them 90%. Down time due to external providers.

Speed, 90%

I just love this guys. Well done to the owners, share holders, staff. Job well done.