PnP selling citrus specifically for gin

chrisc

Executive Member
The craft gin is really good. I have 3 flavours here, given some Amber Gin for Christmas. Gordons and Gilbeys taste much the same

What alarmed me is the amount of sugar in tonic water. A 330ml portion of tonic has more dissolved sugar than Coca-Cola and even slightly more than Fanta Grape, which used to be the most sugary drink sold

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
I find it so weird that people could vehemently not like gin as this thread suggests.

I can only think they are somehow doing it wrong or trying to drink it neat or something because it's the easiest drink out there in my view in all it's various forms.

Akasha

Executive Member
I find it so weird that people could vehemently not like gin as this thread suggests.

I can only think they are somehow doing it wrong or trying to drink it neat or something because it's the easiest drink out there in my view in all it's various forms.
I like drinking sweet stuff. Don't like bitter/sour stuff at all. So that's probably why I don't like gin

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
I like drinking sweet stuff. Don't like bitter/sour stuff at all. So that's probably why I don't like gin
But you can have it sweet with a variety of mixes.

Something to try is making a watermelon slushy thing.

There are a variety of sweet options like that, look for anything with julep in the name.