political paty threads?

Brewmaster

"That guy"
so why don't some of the guys on the forums create threads detailing their parties' vision and stance on a few important issues in the country? i know this info is available on their respective web sites, but finding that info can be cumbersome. i'd post a thread myself as an example, but i'm not affiliated with anyone as yet :eek: hence my request. there's probably a lot of people who are also undecided so your thread might just bring home a few votes for your party.

just a thought, use/don't use...

rpm

Admin
Staff member
I think it is a good idea - as long as the discussions stay constructive rather than a mud-slinging match...

Arthur

Honorary Master
Rather point them the party websites. There's already too much Copy 'n Paste on the internet. The internet has a function called hyperlinking which allows one to click on text and go straight to the original publication.

Sherbang

Executive Member
I would like someone with too much time on their hands to setup a website that compares the policies of the main 3 parties according to set issues, in an easy to read way. So at a glance I can see what each party has to say about crime or whatever, without me having to go to each website, read it, go to the next website etc. I would like the same someone to setup a 'factcheck' website similar to www.factcheck.org but obviously for use here.