Porting Neotel Numbers

GanaWest

Can one port Neotel phone numbers to Telkom or other mobile operators. I believe Neotel are discontinuing their phone service in May.

ghostim

Expert Member
Dear Customer
As a valued customer of Neotel Liquid Telecom, we hereby wish to inform you that Neotel Liquid Telecom will no longer be able to offer and support Voice and Data Services on the legacy products on our wireless CDMA, WIMAX and LTE networks. As a result of this network modernisation process, Neotel Liquid Telecom will be terminating existing services on 27 May 2019, and looks forward, in the near future, to once again launch services over this new modern network.
To ensure a smooth transition, we have partnered with MWEB (a division of Internet Solutions Digital (Pty) Ltd) and Brain Telecoms, who are well positioned to assist you in transitioning from the legacy Voice and Data Services to more modern technology with exclusively formulated products and promotions for you.
Both partners have significant expertise in their respective sectors of the market, however, you may opt for another service provider if their offers do not meet your specific requirements. We also confirm that there will be no termination fees charged (in or out of contract) and should you choose to port your telephone number, the existing porting process will apply. You will still be liable for any outstanding fees not collected on termination date.
We advise to start your service transitioning process as soon as possible, as Neotel Liquid Telecom will cease to support legacy technology on 27 May 2019. For further information about the product offerings from our partners, please contact: MWEB on 087 700 5000 and http://www.mweb.co.za/ BRAIN TELECOMS on 087 655 4444 and http://www.braintelecoms.com

Swa

Honorary Master
You can port to Telkom but seeing as Neotel is seen as a fixed service I don't think you can port to mobile.

Rap786

I am trying to Port my neotel to Vox

So far it hasn't been easy. They say its a 21 day vetting process.

Their after sales service is pretty bad.

Does anyone else have options for porting?

I will be most appreciative of your kind assistance.

marioat1

Expert Member
I am trying to Port my neotel to Vox

So far it hasn't been easy. They say its a 21 day vetting process.

Their after sales service is pretty bad.

Does anyone else have options for porting?

I will be most appreciative of your kind assistance.
If it's so bad, why are you going with them?

marioat1

Expert Member
Hi there,

I seen your post with regards to the Neotel lines that are going to be cancelled. My name is Bobby and i am a sales & solutions advisor for GVSC Communications (PTY) Ltd and we are a Global Voip Switching Centre. We can offer to port your current Neotel lines to our network meaning that you would keep your current number but you will now have GVSC as your technical support for the service and you will save a bit more monthly by calling out through our network.

You are welcome to make contact with me for any further services or solutions as well. I will send you our company CI if you could provide me with your email address. We have already started converting some Neotel clients with the same problems.

Bobby Carr
Sales & Solutions advisor
Cell: 072 333 3029
Office: 087 985 0000
Email: bobby@gvsc.co.za
www.gvsc.co.za
I suggest you pay for advertising, but don't worry shall be loading your contact derails on truecaller as spammer.

Hi there,

I seen your post with regards to the Neotel lines that are going to be cancelled. My name is Bobby and i am a sales & solutions advisor for GVSC Communications (PTY) Ltd and we are a Global Voip Switching Centre. We can offer to port your current Neotel lines to our network meaning that you would keep your current number but you will now have GVSC as your technical support for the service and you will save a bit more monthly by calling out through our network.

You are welcome to make contact with me for any further services or solutions as well. I will send you our company CI if you could provide me with your email address. We have already started converting some Neotel clients with the same problems.

Bobby Carr
Sales & Solutions advisor
Cell: 072 333 3029
Office: 087 985 0000
Email: bobby@gvsc.co.za
www.gvsc.co.za
Hi Bobby

We are currently with Neotel as our ISP. They informed me that they are not going to be providing service from the end of May. We live in Linbro Park Ah, Sandton. Hope you guys can help. Wirulink cant find signal and we really are not keen on Telkom who can instal adsl.

Regards

Can one port Neotel phone numbers to Telkom or other mobile operators. I believe Neotel are discontinuing their phone service in May.
Also got that message. Really struggling to find a new ISP. No signal and no fibre... we currently have 8Meg uncapped internet from Neotel. If anyone knows of an alternative, please let me know!!! :)

Thanks a mil