| WEDNESDAY and until further notice | midnight - 4pm | – |
| 4pm – midnight | stage 3 |
Yep, but they only said until Wed., until this release - we discussed earlier if that meant something and made predictions.This is what we have been on, no?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
| WEDNESDAY and until further notice | midnight - 4pm | – |
| 4pm – midnight | stage 3 |
Yep, but they only said until Wed., until this release - we discussed earlier if that meant something and made predictions.This is what we have been on, no?
With 100km/h winds, I'm keen to see the wind power stats.
This is what I'm looking for.most likely they shut down the turbines.
ANCWhy's there so little loadshitting? I thought winter was going to be stage eleventy? Haven't kept up.
Eskom stuck true to form (who would have thought) and raised EAF for winter bringing units back online from summer service. Also, it's been windy.Why's there so little loadshitting? I thought winter was going to be stage eleventy? Haven't kept up.
All the small companies have gone out of business and the rich people have emigrated.Why's there so little loadshitting? I thought winter was going to be stage eleventy? Haven't kept up.
It's weird, it's about the same time they put KZN back on... Well sort ofAll the small companies have gone out of business and the rich people have emigrated.

There's also a wild dance between none and full OCGT's use to try look stable.Why's there so little loadshitting? I thought winter was going to be stage eleventy? Haven't kept up.
I had loadshitting on monday at 4pm, then nothing until tomorrow at 6pm.It's weird, it's about the same time they put KZN back on... Well sort of![]()
Thank goodness the cold fronts are not moving into the interior.There's also a wild dance between none and full OCGT's use to try look stable.
My last load shedding was Sunday 6pm till 10pm tonightI had loadshitting on monday at 4pm, then nothing until tomorrow at 6pm.
Sunday was clear for me. Can we say we are equal now?My last load shedding was Sunday 6pm till 10pm tonight