Pravin must go

R13...

Honorary Master
I see this is trending on twitter as some hashtag thing. Being driven by fascists and so called black nationalists. Suppose they're emboldened now that factions of the ANC are now on the bus too.

If CR isn't careful he'll soon find himself supplanted by DD, Underwood style.

Splinter

Honorary Master
The Zuma cadres will be desperately supporting this. Let alone the EFF.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Been seeing a few articles around this concept over the last 2 days....

Cyril my dear friend, you really need to put some pressure on Shamila to actually charge and prosecute a few big boys in the fight-back faction to put them in their place.

TheJman

Expert Member
this is ridiculous - of course they can't predict when the crappy old Eskom's plants that haven't been maintained for decades are going to break down

Now, the previous administration (which caused the position we in now), is using the situation to throw dirt on the guys trying to fix it... that's like taking your car to a rubbish mechanic for years and years, and now taking it to a guy who can actually fix the car and blaming the new guy for the car breaking...

Sad part is, large part of our country buys into this, and the fat corrupt cats and milking it.. using the poor as puppets...

R13...

Honorary Master
Been seeing a few articles around this concept over the last 2 days....

Cyril my dear friend, you really need to put some pressure on Shamila to actually charge and prosecute a few big boys in the fight-back faction to put them in their place.
One the conspiracy theories is that Shamila will charge someone(s) over the next while to try detract from this "movement" so they're urging their bots to hold firm lol.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
One the conspiracy theories is that Shamila will charge someone(s) over the next while to try detract from this "movement" so they're urging their bots to hold firm lol.
Yeah they will paint whatever she does as a conspiracy to keep them quiet, that goes without saying really.

But the rest of the intelligent people in this country need to see some real action on this front

R13...

Honorary Master
jano, What has pravin actually done since ever?

He has had his chance, give someone else a chance.
Someone else will do no better and will in fact make things worse. You are aware that the opposition from inside the ANC is from people who want to install lackeys to facilitate a bit more looting for their personal benefit. They're enabled by the EFF who want the same, Zuptoids who don't want to be exposed or have their snouts removed from the trough, unions who want Eskom and other entities to remain employment agencies regardless of the cost to the country. I'm sure there's other shady figures.

In short, PG is highly constrained by these competing ANC positions. They want Eskom fixed but refuse the prescribed medicine because it doesn't align with various selfish interests. The definition of doing well in such an environment is giving in to the demand and screwing the rest of us.

R13...

Honorary Master
jano, What has pravin actually done since ever?

He has had his chance, give someone else a chance.
Someone else will do no better and will in fact make things worse. You are aware that the opposition from inside the ANC is from people who want to install lackeys to facilitate a bit more looting for their personal benefit. They're enabled by the EFF who want the same, Zuptoids who don't want to be exposed or have their snouts removed from the trough, unions who want Eskom and other entities to remain employment agencies regardless of the cost to the country. I'm sure there's other shady figures.

In short, PG is highly constrained by these competing ANC positions. They want Eskom fixed but refuse the prescribed medicine because it doesn't align with various selfish interests. The definition of doing well in such an environment is giving in to the demand and screwing the rest of us.

ponder

Honorary Master
He can't, will be seen as political interference using state apparatus. He'll go the way of Mbeki.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
He can't, will be seen as political interference using state apparatus. He'll go the way of Mbeki.
I know, and it sucks...

Shamila needs to be a bit more proactive... stop chasing everyone (if that is what is happening) and pick 1 high value target and put a big team on it to make it happen fast.

deesef

You seem to be stuttering

OTOH, that message needs to be repeated as often as possible, in as many circles as possible. People need to get a clear picture of how we are being screwed on too many fronts.

ponder

Honorary Master
I know, and it sucks...

Shamila needs to be a bit more proactive... stop chasing everyone (if that is what is happening) and pick 1 high value target and put a big team on it to make it happen fast.
Not with all the stall tactics these cadres and their lawyers use, if it gets to trial squirrels term will probably be up already. Up next we'll probably have someone from the zuma faction again. I don't see any hope, no cadre left behind.

Gordon_R

Executive Member
Its part of the State Capture fightback:

3WA

Executive Member
I have renewed faith in Gordhan now that COSATU is calling for his head. If COSATU hates him, he must be doing something right.

HBee

Expert Member
So what has he accomplished in the 2 years in the current portfolio? nothing, in fact its a lot worse than when he took over. This country cannot afford pravins incompetence.