Pravin must go

3WA

Executive Member
Actually, Pravin must go and Ramaphosa must follow him. Let them go work for Herman Mashaba in the DA lite. It would be suitable atonement for years of putting the ANC first.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Actually, Pravin must go and Ramaphosa must follow him. Let them go work for Herman Mashaba in the DA lite. It would be suitable atonement for years of putting the ANC first.
Pravin and Mashaba would make a mean team, they have this Principal and deputy thing about them, I would like to see them cracking whip in some corrupt municipality somewhere.

3WA

Executive Member
Pravin and Mashaba would make a mean team, they have this Principal and deputy thing about them, I would like to see them cracking whip in some corrupt municipality somewhere.
It would put the two largest groups of voters into adversarial positions, which is good:

1.) Numerate, literate ANC members + woke DA members

vs

2.) Innumerate, illiterate ANC members + black nationalists

nivek

Executive Member
Yeah because Herman resigning to stroke his own ego did wonders for Jhb

nivek

Executive Member
It would put the two largest groups of voters into adversarial positions, which is good:

1.) Numerate, literate ANC members + woke DA members

vs

2.) Innumerate, illiterate ANC members + black nationalists
Group #2 faaaaaarrrrrrrr outweighs group #1

Nemus

Expert Member
So what has he accomplished in the 2 years in the current portfolio? nothing, in fact its a lot worse than when he took over. This country cannot afford pravins incompetence.
You have no idea what you are talking about.

Tman*

Expert Member
Consider who wants him out, DD and EFF. You count yourself in this company?

He might be a deluded communist but he is still much better than anything else the ANC can replace him with.

Carefull what you wish for.
There has been this narrative that Pravin is this magical knight on a white horse, "the only one that can save us" and that he is "one of the good guys".

Very similar to the initial stages of Ramaphoria where people saw hope in a time of darkness, only to be disappointed by Ramaphosa being "shocked" at the state of Eskom even though he was integral part of the Eskom war room years prior.

I guess what I am saying is they all pretty much equally useless in my eyes, cuz what has actually changed and not gotten worse?

Corelli

What do you expect. The union will have thousands of members loose their job, not just at Eskom but the coal mines. (80 000 coal mine jobs). This is because the government is looking at renewables and this is what the union doesnt want. It wants to keep Eskom doing badly, and it wants to keep SA reliant on coal. So that they can keep milking the people for money too. Clean out corruption, no more blackouts, isnt what COSATU wants. Lets rather tax the middle class some more so eventually they give us their pensions too, for our corruption.

And this is driven by none other than Cambridge Analytica at the moment. So lets get them also out of our country. They will blame the whites for all of this. Its what they are good at. Their greed knows no bounds anymore.

Nemus

Expert Member
Who do you suggest takes over??

nivek

Executive Member
What do you expect. The union will have thousands of members loose their job, not just at Eskom but the coal mines. (80 000 coal mine jobs). This is because the government is looking at renewables and this is what the union doesnt want. It wants to keep Eskom doing badly, and it wants to keep SA reliant on coal. So that they can keep milking the people for money too. Clean out corruption, no more blackouts, isnt what COSATU wants. Lets rather tax the middle class some more so eventually they give us their pensions too, for our corruption.

And this is driven by none other than Cambridge Analytica at the moment. So lets get them also out of our country. They will blame the whites for all of this. Its what they are good at. Their greed knows no bounds anymore.
Cambridge analytica still exists? But I agree, a clone of it is definitely doing the driving.
The great hack focused on Facebook but it's obvious there is a bigger/more dangerous version running the show on Twitter

thechamp

Honorary Master
There has been this narrative that Pravin is this magical knight on a white horse, "the only one that can save us" and that he is "one of the good guys".

Very similar to the initial stages of Ramaphoria where people saw hope in a time of darkness, only to be disappointed by Ramaphosa being "shocked" at the state of Eskom even though he was integral part of the Eskom war room years prior.

I guess what I am saying is they all pretty much equally useless in my eyes, cuz what has actually changed and not gotten worse?
I think the effort of explaining what has changed since Ramaphosa took over would be a wasted effort, there are people who just refuse to see the positives, it's not worth anyone's time trying to change them, they are too invested in their negativity and it keeps them going.

GotToLuveIT

The fact that Bathabile Dlamini is calling for Pravin's head should tell you more than enough about which faction is fighting for his removal.... so if you choose to side with them... well at least we know where you stand too....

Actually shocking that some people are buying into this... wool.. eyes... and all that
Hey Malema says he must go.
We all know the EFF is a upright and non corrupt organization lead by a stellar leader.
It is only that one time, when SARS and Pravin victimized him, by making him pay tax on his stole loot.
Ooop two times if you count that stolen tendar loot.
Ooop three times with the VBS cash ….

BBSA

Honorary Master
That will never happen, Mashaba is too desperate for EFF approval.

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
I'm just amazed that so many people think any man who supported butternut time and again is the right man for anything :ROFL:

3WA

Executive Member
Who do you suggest takes over??
The worst of the worst. DD as pres, Ace as deputy. Let them rip the country apart, if it doesn't happen now, it will just happen after Ramaphosa's term anyways.

thechamp

Honorary Master
I'm just amazed that so many people think any man who supported butternut time and again is the right man for anything :ROFL:
The real surprise is that high IQ people don't understand how politics work.

Mila

Honorary Master
Has someone asked him why he didn’t do anything about Zuma? Would like to hear him try to make it seems like he did

Mila

Honorary Master
Scary is that we can only do worse.
There is nothing on God’s green earth( brown , blue and outer space) that the ANc will choose that will make it better.

Its game over, next we are going to a new game. Revolution - who can survive this