Pravin must go

grok

Honorary Master
Sometimes I think Malema is already running the country..

Honestly, it just seems like whatever idea everyone is currently running with, comes from the mind of Kidi Amin.

Then again, I suppose that's how Africa got its reputation, everyone just mindlessly follows the worst possible leader.

Sollie

Executive Member
I think the effort of explaining what has changed since Ramaphosa took over would be a wasted effort, there are people who just refuse to see the positives, it's not worth anyone's time trying to change them, they are too invested in their negativity and it keeps them going.
Yet you took the time to respond. Sometimes I don't even think you yourself know the game you are playing.

But anyway, here is your answer:
CR & PG is the equivalent to stage 4 load shedding, vs the alternative going to stage 8 load shedding and probably necessitating defining a stage 12. We started with stage 1, progressing to stage 2, then the money was finished and people exposed and blamed.

Yet we should not even have had load shedding.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Sometimes I think Malema is already running the country..

Honestly, it just seems like whatever idea everyone is currently running with, comes from the mind of Kidi Amin.

Then again, I suppose that's how Africa got its reputation, everyone just mindlessly follows the worst possible leader.
Like the idea to remove his favorite guy at SARS Mr Tom Moyane and replace him with "Trevor's relative" who also happen to be part of the cabal?

thechamp

Honorary Master
Yet you took the time to respond. Sometimes I don't even think you yourself know the game you are playing.

But anyway, here is your answer:
CR & PG is the equivalent to stage 4 load shedding, vs the alternative going to stage 8 load shedding and probably necessitating defining a stage 12. We started with stage 1, progressing to stage 2, then the money was finished and people exposed and blamed.

Yet we should not even have had load shedding.
Respond and not explain, massive difference Solomon. Your explanation is boring by the way, you shouldn't have bothered.

Nemoneiros

I see this is trending on twitter as some hashtag thing. Being driven by fascists and so called black nationalists. Suppose they're emboldened now that factions of the ANC are now on the bus too.

If CR isn't careful he'll soon find himself supplanted by DD, Underwood style.
#blacksmustgo
#whitesmustgo
#eskommustgo
#...

#where-are-we-all-going

Sollie

Executive Member
I think we should send Malema somewhere to finally become a freedom fighter. But where to send him to? He already has the right hat and he praised Gaddafi for being such a sterling leader.
Word is Iran has a vacancy ... :sneaky: ;)

quovadis

Expert Member
So what has he accomplished in the 2 years in the current portfolio? nothing, in fact its a lot worse than when he took over. This country cannot afford pravins incompetence.
As far as the public is aware he hasn't enriched himself or others or done any damage compared to his predecessors.

Mila

Honorary Master
I think we should send Malema somewhere to finally become a freedom fighter. But where to send him to? He already has the right hat and he praised Gaddafi for being such a sterling leader.

If you havent seen Chernobyl, go see that. Gordan is like the guy trying to fix the mess, but the mess is pretty big and it will take a while to fix, so that it works going forward in the future.

Have to say, I really like those Zero Gas Freezers of late. Will have to invest in one, because well...You cant pump fuel if there is no electricity, as my friend experienced when she bought herself a 20k generator only to go pop in at the petrol station and the power is out, they cant give her fuel. oops.

So might as well go gas for cooling and cooking and solar for lights and water heating. Actually that will cover most of my electricity usage.
Siria. He would do well in siria

LCBXX

Honorary Master
PG must go! Ace in his place!

Be careful what you wish for HBee and LCBXX, maybe the above will happen
Communist Pravin was never going to make a difference. At least, not along the lines of what the ruling party said he would do to the press, just as Cyril made zero difference when appointed by Zuma to fix Eskom and SAA.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
As far as the public is aware he hasn't enriched himself or others or done any damage compared to his predecessors.
You, and others, have been bamboozled. You've been tricked into believing that doing nothing, or maintaining the status quo, is better than making things worse.

Sollie

Executive Member
Communist Pravin was never going to make a difference. At least, not along the lines of what the ruling party said he would do to the press, just as Cyril made zero difference when appointed by Zuma to fix Eskom and SAA.
Exactly. They can't fix the problem because the ANC is the problem. Yet they have the power so we can only hope the 'best of the rest' in the family of factions that make out the ANC, wins the day.

Let's be honest, if it was not for the historic brownie points of the name ANC to the electorate guaranteeing a place at the trough, we'd have had more than one party.

HBee

Expert Member
The public needs to catch a wake-up. It is a well known fact that under PG's curator-ship Eskom has been making record losses that his corrupt predecessors could only dream of.

The public needs to catch a wake-up. It is a well known fact that under PG's curator-ship Eskom has been making record losses that his corrupt predecessors could only dream of.
They can't, those who own the media control how people think based on what the media feeds the people. In PG we have a minister who solved a crisis at Eskom by appointing a former taxi boss who knows nothing about power generation. Under PG, Eskom experienced never seen before stage 6 load shedding and yet, there is nothing but praise for this man.

Sollie

Executive Member
Fun fact. No matter who is captaining it, once a ship has a hole big enough, it will sink. What matters is what the captain does. In this case they appointed a new captain.

Fun fact. No matter who is captaining it, once a ship has a hole big enough, it will sink. What matters is what the captain does. In this case they appointed a new captain.
The captain who sunk Nampak's ship, there is no guessing what he will do with this one.

ɹǝuuᴉM

Expert Member
This is South Africa for you. Enjoy the ride. For a change you lot can't blame apartheid anymore. #GameOver #LiveWithIt #WhatNow