R200 Engen voucher from FNB

Matt91

Expert Member
Hi, I got this message from FNB yesterday - I've done what was required and have yet to get any feedback regarding whether or not I've received the voucher... Just curious to see if anyone else has actually received their voucher or not or how long it should take.

Second question I have and I can't seem to find the small print or T's & c's regarding this voucher. I see they've worded it as a "Quickstop" voucher does that mean you can only use the voucher inside the convenience store section of an Engen garage or can this voucher be redeemed for fuel?

1.jpg

2.jpg

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
Had the same notification and also haven't heard back yet.

mr_norris

Expert Member
I see they've worded it as a "Quickstop" voucher does that mean you can only use the voucher inside the convenience store section of an Engen garage or can this voucher be redeemed for fuel?
It's pretty clear that they intend it to be used in the shop and not for fuel.

Rline

they asked me to contact Ebucks who doesn't know anything about it, then said i must call FNB NAv, they also don't know anything about it, so I advised FNB, they come back to say they not aware of this promo, seems like they just wanted our details

Aghori

Honorary Master
It's for the garage shop at Engen. I also got an offer but it's not worth the time as they harvest details.

Matt91

Expert Member
Haven't received anything as yet, find it strange because I got the message and literally 5 mins later finished adding my vehicle and loading all my details - maybe the first 1K people were already reached really quickly, but it does feel like a bait and switch type of thing, or dishonest marketing. Lesson learnt I guess... meh won't fall for it again.