RAIN-LTE-A

Roxxie

:confused::(:crying:
Please can someone tell me how to get a good upload speed with Rain? I am using an Ethernet cable connection and not wireless because I work internationally with a SNOM phone line and I receive calls. Recently speed has been very low and calls are not clear. I am plugged into an Edge Router?

dillydog

Also make sure that you diable SIP ALG on the Router....SIP ALG is the route of all evils....

Roxxie

When I try and click on the following to run t it refuses?

Run this one LTE_2600_TDD.bat

What do you advise I do?

Roxxie

I realized that. Today however my upload and download speed sky rocketed?

Is there an alternative to an external antenna?

Slayeruser - Just be yourself...

Roxxie

Unfortunately I cannot disable the SIP/ALG as my settings for my router are with the international company I work for. They have set up the router according to there system overseas. Any other ideas?

Flamer283

Remember to set your username and password in the file : huawei_band_tool_config

It also depends if the 2 bands are available in your area.

If not unfortunately you are out of luck and a antenna is needed (not that this is a guarantee of improvement :( )
Is there a way to find out if 2600mhz is availible in your area?

Roxxie

What is the best way to contact Rain?

When you say play around with Huawei software please be more specific in which way? Where about?

I still am a little confused at how to get 1800Mhz and 2600.

Also today my speed collapsed drastically and nothing I did could bring it up!!! :confused:

Flamer283

What is the best way to contact Rain?

When you say play around with Huawei software please be more specific in which way? Where about?

I still am a little confused at how to get 1800Mhz and 2600.

Also today my speed collapsed drastically and nothing I did could bring it up!!! :confused:
I just ran the "All" batch file, not sure if its correct.

00mk00s

I just ran the "All" batch file, not sure if its correct.
Hi Roxie. Try 1800 first. Edit the txt with username admin and your password and run 1800 bat file. Otherwise try 2600 tdd. You should see raintth on router config. One of them should work. 1800 worked for me. Don't know why tech support don't tell people about this. Instead they answer with the generic crap like "move your router around" if you contact them lol.