RAM Couriers for Rain

Khabinho

I placed an order for a Sim card with Rain on the 10th of May and a mail and text message was sent out on the 14th of May for delivery. The delivery never came, I then sent an email to their helpdesk(RAM) to question their lies regarding the delivery of my parcel.

Today is the 21st of May and I haven't received my parcel and no one is bothered by that. I've sent emails to Rain and RAM and none of them have answered.

Yhooooooo RAM is the worst and Rain doesn't give anything about us or what experience we receive from their Couriers.

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Hi

Please drop us a DM with the email address linked to your rain account so that we can further investigate your query?

Regards,
rain_mobile

SthembeleMabija

Hi

Please drop us a DM with the email address linked to your rain account so that we can further investigate your query?

Regards,
rain_mobile
Me too same problem I have not received my parcel from RAM instead they never delivered but said address not available. They have returned it to Rain offices, and I tracked it that a delivery was made to them and received by ANTHONY ( POD CAPTURED IN Pretoria (Returned on RTSCPT-00112735).

I would like a refund please and who is available to sort this OUT!!!! Since the 24 May 2020.

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Hi @SthembeleMabija

Regards,
rain_mobile