Rate MWEB

Rate MWEB based on value-for-money, network quality, and support.

• Excellent

Votes: 34 34.3%
  • Good

Votes: 28 28.3%
  • Fair

Votes: 12 12.1%
  • Poor

Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Pathetic

Votes: 12 12.1%

• Total voters

rpm

Admin
Staff member
We are doing a forum survey on how happy subscribers are with their ISP. Please rate MWEB in the poll above based on value-for-money, network quality, and general service satisfaction.

Also please tell us what MWEB does well, and where they can improve. Post your answers in this thread.

Crow_from_Below

Overall solid and any complaints are dealt with swiftly.

Been a subscriber for many years and I'm very satisfied.

Janvlwen

Ping: 6ms
Download: 83.29 Mbps
Upload: 47.90 Mbps
My wife and I are subscribed to MWeb and we are very satisfied. Have been with them for years

deonal12

Also been with them for years and have never had any issues with them yet - keep it up MWEB

msjl

Been with Mweb for 12+ years, service great, but lately after load shedding fibre takes up to 2 hrs to reconnect!! That need to be rectified.

Soguar

Been a subscriber for years and I'm very satisfied.
Ping: 6ms
Download: 8.29 Mbps
Upload: 1.7 Mbps

timmee

their fibre service over vumatel infrastructure is excellent. at times their call center is very busy.

Daveloxton

I find Mweb a little pricey. Their support is Ok: always helpful, but sometimes I get the impression they are guessing on what to do and it's a bit of trial and error!

katsclaw1

I have used Mweb at home & at work continuously since they began. Would say that generally their offering has always been good although more expensive than other ISP's. However, their service in all sectors (technical, sales, accounts, etc) has gone from superb to downright HORRIFIC. I never waited more than 10 minutes (at the very most). Now, if I am lucky, it is an hour and I know more then the technician!! They need much more staff who actually know the job!

matthmike@gmail.com

ADSL Intermittent connection, therefore vary variable results. Not a satisfied customer

Ping 35ms
Download: 3.64 Mbps
Uploads 0.39 Mbps

MNB

Very happy with MWEB over VUMATEL I have used them for almost 10 years; first with ADSL and then with Fibre when it became available.

MNB

Speedtest with Mweb via Vumatel with 100/100 over WiFi.
Good customer service, good price no incentive to change

1581427393361.png

arejay24b

Been with MWEB for many years,. Always helpful when sorting out problems. Recently had problems with the power supply after fibre installation. New power supply arrived within 48 hours, no questions asked. Very satisfied.

citcat

Been with them for longer than I can remember. I have always had good service and support. Their online tools are also very useful and time saving. On the few occasions that I have had problems, they have been resolved quickly. Having MWeb manage my Telkom ADSL line is also very convenient.
All in all very happy with them. I just wish they had fibre in my area.
My only complaint is that with finances being tight their packages are a bit expensive for me.

Eighty6

Been on mweb for more then 10 years now, Nothing but positive words for them. The few times I have had occasional problems, customer service has been super swift in responding and attending to my needs. 10/10 For Service. Wish other service providers would take some notes!

Recommendation: Mweb should provide an option to link Home internet with Cellular internet. I wouldn't mind paying a single fair price to have all my Internet services managed by them.

ReeceDBN031

Expert Member
We were with Mweb adsl for YEAAARRRSSS

10mbs line never EVER synced at close to that .. was usually low 8s.
Rate them a 6.5/10.
When cables were stolen it took Telkom to notify us not even our ISP.

Renacer

Their support is superb... Rarely wait for more than 30 seconds for someone to take my call. Support staff very friendly and proffesional. I first had a dial-up account with them.. early 90's... then ADSL, then Fibre for the past 2 years...
Only problems were line problems on Telkom's side over the years.

i-Tech Solutions

i-Tech Solutions Rep
Good service, been with them for years. Only negative is that the fiber line drops occasionally, but that is most likely related to Vumatel rather than MWEB themselves.