Rate Vox

Rate Vox based on value-for-money, network quality, and support.

• Excellent

Votes: 56 46.7%
  • Good

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • Fair

Votes: 12 10.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Pathetic

Votes: 8 6.7%

• Total voters

rpm

Admin
Staff member
We are doing a forum survey on how happy subscribers are with their ISP. Please rate Vox in the poll above based on value-for-money, network quality, and general service satisfaction.

Also please tell us what Vox does well, and where they can improve. Post your answers in this thread.

Darinmar

Have no problems from the time of installing fibre. Some issues beforehand, seemed to have mixed/crosswired messages - Vumatel/Vox/Client. I received lots of mails with different messages re installation. Once sorted, all smooth.
Not very forthcoming with communicating challenges - if I get any news it is via the Twitter, not directly from them.

R4ziel

Expert Member
Excellent service and support, prompt responses to any questions asked and very understanding when I was forced to cancel with them due to my lines being stolen, will definitely get them as an ISP again if I have the oppertunity

SmokingBandit

pity "support" is bundled with "value for money" & "network quality"
although the last 2 is excellent, when something does go wrong oor one need to change anything, support DOES NOT EXIST

I.R.Polly

I've had the pleasure of having my fibre line installed last year before X-Mas, try getting any bloody support staff during that period! I only got my log in details on the 13th of Jan (just short of a month! Whoo hoo). So I hooked up a router and started using the web, 21 Jan they came to install my router WITHOUT the ups battery pack I paid for, two more weeks and a few mails before I got it.

So I'm rating them as such:

Line speed: 9/10
Value for money: 9/10
After sales service :0/10
Support Technical: 3/10

Total satisfaction 5/10

Chriswm

My speed, reliability etc are to expectation (excellent), BUT found customer support slow and you have to follow-up with them to get things done (poor).

CT_Biker

Expert Member
I have had a great experience so far. I recently logged a support Ticket for DNS issues causing a slow line.

They called me within 30 minutes, offered to sort the issue out remotely - which I allowed, had a chat with the friendly support tech.

Overall I am happy.

greg0205

Honorary Master
In April I'll have been with Vox for three years. Really happy with all aspects of the service.

Hemps

Honorary Master
Been on the 400GB option for ages, best value for money so far to go with my VDSL.

raneels

Been on their fat pipe since their 400GB special. Could not complain. Good value for money

JacoFJV

Started with the 100gb fat pipe promo. Got bumped up to 400gb. Now on fibre and really happy!

CPTBoy

Been with them for over 2 years now on Fibre and I've had exactly 0 problems.

Very happy, just wish they offered 1000/100 packages.

Ryansr

Expert Member
They were one of the few that were unaffected by the sea cable disaster.

Segg

Expert Member
I would have rated them as excellent, but when my Fibre was down for 3 weeks last year the support technicians just played the blame game between themselves, my router configuration, and Vumatel....

I expected better from the support department, but I can't really fault the quality of the service when it's working

Po3na

Real value for money and network quality is okay, but their support needs attention. Otherwise, still great.