Just when I'm about to retire my plex and realdebrid setup I see the dev of Zurg releases
DMM + Zurg usenet. Very nice.
New update out. Now also comes with a qbittorrent api build in.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Just when I'm about to retire my plex and realdebrid setup I see the dev of Zurg releases
DMM + Zurg usenet. Very nice.
New update out. Now also comes with a qbittorrent api build in.
Tested this with Moonfin / Plezy / Swiftfin. Basically Gelato / Remux but just stripped to the barebones. On Infuse it's slow for some reason however. All in all this is the way forward.https://aio.zappy-app.dev/ New AIOStreams instance with Jellyfin emulation
https://aio.zappy-app.dev/ New AIOStreams instance with Jellyfin emulation
Tested this with Moonfin / Plezy / Swiftfin. Basically Gelato / Remux but just stripped to the barebones. On Infuse it's slow for some reason however. All in all this is the way forward.
Yes it got added to the nightly branch so I think the person removed that one. https://aiostreams.viren070.me/stremio/configure?menu=save-installIt went down today. I decided to host my own test one with docker.
I think I might actually host it on my Oracle vps.
Yes it replaces Remux.So if I understand correctly. I don't even need a remux server with this?
Any known issues for TorBox in South Africa? Buffering like crazy on a 1Gbps line using StremioWe just put live the latest ZAFR CDN, in my own testing I can pull from VLC @ 400Mbps (4x speed on a massive file) without a problem. Please give it a try and let me know how you find it.
Once a good baseline is established we're going to look into fine tuning it as far as possible, so your feedback can influence a lot.
Its not a south african issue. People have been reporting this issue globally.Any known issues for TorBox in South Africa? Buffering like crazy on a 1Gbps line using Stremio