RealDebrid discussion thread

Just when I'm about to retire my plex and realdebrid setup I see the dev of Zurg releases

DMM + Zurg usenet. Very nice.

New update out. Now also comes with a qbittorrent api build in.
 
New update out. Now also comes with a qbittorrent api build in.

New zurg build is pretty decent. qbitorrent and sabnzbd end points allowing you to stream from usenet without downloading, also has a stremio api now.

Debridmediamanager also now allows you to add it to your sonarr and raddarr as a nzb and rorrent indexer and only search for RD cached content. It also has a Torbox/Usenet to RD which is renames the release and caches it on RealDebrid.
 
https://aio.zappy-app.dev/ New AIOStreams instance with Jellyfin emulation

Tested this with Moonfin / Plezy / Swiftfin. Basically Gelato / Remux but just stripped to the barebones. On Infuse it's slow for some reason however. All in all this is the way forward.

It went down today. I decided to host my own test one with docker.


I think I might actually host it on my Oracle vps.
 
How is it different then the normal aiostreams, on elfhosted?
 
So if I understand correctly. I don't even need a remux server with this?
 
We just put live the latest ZAFR CDN, in my own testing I can pull from VLC @ 400Mbps (4x speed on a massive file) without a problem. Please give it a try and let me know how you find it.

Once a good baseline is established we're going to look into fine tuning it as far as possible, so your feedback can influence a lot.
Any known issues for TorBox in South Africa? Buffering like crazy on a 1Gbps line using Stremio
 
Any known issues for TorBox in South Africa? Buffering like crazy on a 1Gbps line using Stremio
Its not a south african issue. People have been reporting this issue globally.

Don't see any solution except subscribing to an alternate debrid provider :(

@TorBox maybe you can advise differently?
 
I have the same problem. I started using the crew again lately, and that work perfectly. So might be a Stremio problem.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X