RIP Charlie Kirk

He was assassinated because people like you did not like the fact that he wanted to talk.

I don't even know what he wanted to talk about. Make America great, ban anything not white and Christian or probably something like that. Whatever, American problems are not my problem.

And they haven't caught the guy yet so it's impossible to know why he was murdered. We can all guess, but you just don't know...
 
His death should've just been another incident among many gun deaths in the USA, but because he was such a divisive guy it's obviously blowing up. Ten people died in a single mass shooting in the USA on the same day, and nobody is really talking about it. But this guy is shot and the internet explodes.

Death being celebrated, a hero being made out of somebody who would be in jail for hate speech in some countries, memes, political grandstanding even in the EU, online fighting, conspiracy theories ... truly the worst of the world is in full display today.

And that's Charlie Kirk's legacy.
I honestly don't understand why people have an issue with a well-known guy, watched by millions or whatever for years, getting more attention after being brutally murdered than somebody no one has ever heard of. Is it just because you don't like him?

He wasn't just some random person. This is also why the internet explodes when a celebrity dies. What's so hard to get?
 
Talk about a short-lived exhilaration on that one.
Any smart democrat/lefty/whatever would realise this is a massive blow to whatever ideology(ies) Kirk stood against.
They've now gone underground, trying to be pseudo intellectual about it, suddenly becoming proponents of peace, yet also blaming Charlie for his own murder. Ss, dd.
 
So on the manhunt side of things, they reckon it's not a professional shooter because he fled with the gun. And on the video it looked like it hit his neck, so maybe not even where he aimed.

It's actually pretty crazy that somebody with a rifle can manage to escape like this.
 
Weird how some of the richest people on earth are also university dropouts. How’s your degree working out for you then?


three degrees,

and I've been retired for longer than I studied and longer than I worked, and I'm still alive, and nobody wants to kill me
 
I don't know celebrating murder or death of someone you find disagreeable is normal....I'm sure the celebratory mood when Hitler was found dead wasn't showing disturbing traits in the individual. When Bin Laden was killed, a vast majority of the US populace celebrated, that didn't make them psychopaths or devoid of morals.


Charlie Kirk == hitler and bin laden ????

are you human?
are you human.jpg
 
So on the manhunt side of things, they reckon it's not a professional shooter because he fled with the gun. And on the video it looked like it hit his neck, so maybe not even where he aimed.

It's actually pretty crazy that somebody with a rifle can manage to escape like this.
What's crazy is someone can walk around a campus with a rifle without anyone noticing...
 
He was neber wearing a plate, no ricochet. He was shot in the neck.
Careful, the expits don't like being disagreed with. They've already informed us only a seal team grade sniper can make a 180m shot.

Also, it's a miracle I'm alive. I spent a day at the range last month firing 5.56 NATO through my trusty .223 which the expits determined was impossible and would result in sure death if attempted.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X