sensus communis
Expert Member
- Joined
- Apr 10, 2016
- Messages
- 2,911
- Reaction score
- 4,046
If the left tells you the sky is pink , and you show them it is blue , you are a NaziHas anyone explained how the things he said were hate speech?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
If the left tells you the sky is pink , and you show them it is blue , you are a NaziHas anyone explained how the things he said were hate speech?
Wouldn't go as far as to call it hate speech but he some of the things he said were pretty bigoted...Has anyone explained how the things he said were hate speech?
Charlie Kirk in his own words: ‘prowling Blacks’ and ‘the great replacement strategy’
Happening all the time in urban America, prowling Blacks go around for fun to go target white people, that’s a fact. It’s happening more and more.
If we would have said that Joy Reid and Michelle Obama and Sheila Jackson Lee and Ketanji Brown Jackson were affirmative action picks, we would have been called racists. Now they’re coming out and they’re saying it for us … You do not have the brain processing power to otherwise be taken really seriously. You had to go steal a white person’s slot to go be taken somewhat seriously.
Reject feminism. Submit to your husband, Taylor. You’re not in charge.
– Discussing news of Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s engagement on The Charlie Kirk Show, 26 August 2025
Shame.Personally? I'm laughing at the absolute Angelification of the guy,not a murder
All of this "free speech warrior of democracy master debater champion of the people good wholesome christian boy" is farcical
You seem to be far more outraged at words, someone else's opinions and right-wingers' reactions to a brutal murder than you are about the actual brutal murder/execution. Tells you everything you need to know about people like you.Yeah - like empathy being bad
Racism
Narcicism
Capitalism
Genocide
Feudalism
Corporatism
Misogeny
You know,the right-wing standard diet,hard to grasp concepts for people that aren't shitbags
So no then, I will await the others who called it hate speech, maybe they can explain it better, not getting my hopes up because every time they get asked they vanish into thin air, kind of telling isn't it?Wouldn't go as far as to call it hate speech but he some of the things he said were pretty bigoted...
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2025/sep/11/charlie-kirk-quotes-beliefs
Pretty much opinion of DA supporters here though without exception. I am not surprised at support.Wouldn't go as far as to call it hate speech but he some of the things he said were pretty bigoted...
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2025/sep/11/charlie-kirk-quotes-beliefs
I think some of those opinions seem more aligned with the VF+Pretty much opinion of DA supporters here though without exception. I am not surprised at support.


www.charliesmurderers.com
Oh no. The internet police.So you came onto this thread that is about someone you don't know to comment that you don't know who they are? Were you dropped on your head as a child?
Yep, the poor little thing got hurt by it/them’s daddy a lot.My friend, your rage boils out in every conversation.
It's a shame that speech like this has been normalized across the entire spectrum, from the left as well as the right. For every unhinged & extremist leftist post, I can show you an unhinged & extremist conservative post. Gone are the days where the moderate centrist had a prominent place and the narrative was sane.
Some might say Trump took office because extremist rhetoric was winning.It's a shame that speech like this has been normalized across the entire spectrum, from the left as well as the right. For every unhinged & extremist leftist post, I can show you an unhinged & extremist conservative post. Gone are the days where the moderate centrist had a prominent place and the narrative was sane.
It's clear to see that the US is headed towards some major instability. Political assassinations of the Hortman's, and now Kirk, show just how much US extremism has eroded their entire democracy. While I did not hold much court for Kirk, I would not previously have believed that the risk towards him doing his song-and-dance was that high. At the same time, the way in which the Hortman's were assassinated also pointed to a more sinister state of america that did not previously exist.
The US is in trouble. Extremist rhetoric is winning since Trump took office.
All the 90 percenters look the same to me.I think some of those opinions seem more aligned with the VF+
Or not.Some might say Trump took office because extremist rhetoric was winning.
Yep, the poor little thing got hurt by it/them’s daddy a lot.
The 34 boosters didn’t help the brain either.
![]()
It's pegging though,got rejected by a blue haired vixen and now realized the small-cock is not the cause,it's that he's an actual Incel with a dozen STDs, so his only claim to fame is being white nowFFS, no wonder we are in the state we are in with everyone put in these leftist and rightist wee boxes and ridiculed by idiots unable to accept different opinions.
three degrees,
and I've been retired for longer than I studied and longer than I worked, and I'm still alive, and nobody wants to kill me