Road Trip ideas?

sln12

hi All,

A mate is getting hitched soon, so we thinking of a roadtrip. Cars are a good mixture of hot hatches and performance sedans, we are all based in JHB and are looking at leaving the province to find that road that puts a smile on your face. any ideas are welcomed.

thanks in advance

Drifter

Honorary Master
How far do you want to drive? The road to Pilgrims Rest is awesome. Nice mountain pass, also highest point in South Africa.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
hi All,

A mate is getting hitched soon, so we thinking of a roadtrip. Cars are a good mixture of hot hatches and performance sedans, we are all based in JHB and are looking at leaving the province to find that road that puts a smile on your face. any ideas are welcomed.

thanks in advance
I hope that the fact that you mentioned "hot hatches and performance sedans", then also "puts a smile on your face" does not indicate that you guys want to drive some mountain pass like the guys on Top Gear does.

I know I might sound like some boring fart, and I have also done it a lot when I was a bit younger but it could end in disaster for you guys as well as other road users.

Colin62

Executive Member
Jhb - Clarens - Bergville - Underberg - Matatiele - Rhodes - Lady Grey - Zastron - Smithfield - Clarens - Jhb.

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
Depends how far and how long.

My fav road trips are all down in the cape.

MickeyD

RIP

20110809-sx220-071-small.jpg