Robert Mugabe has died

Sugarman

Making Sugar
Ramaphosa to honour Mugabe at memorial service
The African National Congress (ANC) in KwaZulu-Natal will host the service in the Moses Mabhida region. The ruling party has been hosting tributes across the country.

"It’s very important for us as the ANC to honour Comrade Mugabe, because he is a graduate of the ANC. He was part of the ANC Youth League detachment. He was one of the students who were educated at Lovedale College as well as Fort Hare University. He is essentially part of us. He is not only a highly respected Pan-Africanist and a leader of the national democratic revolution but equally, he is seen by many of us in a way that we see President Nelson Mandela and President Oliver Tambo," said ANC KZN Provincial Secretary Mdumiseni Ntuli.
Former President Thabo Mbeki spoke at memorial at the Durban City Hall on Tuesday. He praised Mugabe for defending his nation from other countries trying to control it.

Mugabe died in Singapore, where he had been receiving treatment, earlier this month. He was 95-years-old.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Paranoid all the way to the grave
In an interview with Zimpapers Television Network on Friday, Leo revealed that not only did Mugabe want to be buried in the village, but he also warned his wife Grace Mugabe to keep an eye on his remains as there were people who were apparently after his body parts.
As a precaution, Mugabe’s remains spent the night with the family in a tamper-proof casket.

gottagoon

Expert Member
Hey, I like biltong.
Lol ahahaha
Kinda old

What a disgrace this oxygen thief was to the human race.
He fulcked up a once rich country and its people. Yet, fools think he did a sterling job. No wonder South Africa is so stuffed. Dumb fulcks voting for the same cnuts that will steal everything from them....and they love it.

Cause...voters have intelligence issues?
Yeah. That must be it.

Urist

Expert Member
Thanks for ressurecting the thread, good thing to be reminded of before starting the day.... that positive things happened this year as well. He's with his people now.
Nice to know that worms are feasting on the carcass of one of their fellow worms.

Thor

Honorary Master
Thanks for ressurecting the thread, good thing to be reminded of before starting the day.... that positive things happened this year as well. He's with his people now.
Nice to know that worms are feasting on the carcass of one of their fellow worms.
Came here to post this

HunterNW

Executive Member
I thought he's shoveling charcoal....

SAguy

Expert Member
I'm sure this guy makes even atheists want to believe in life after death, just to know that this turd will be tortured in hell for all eternity.

eg2505

Honorary Master
I'm sure this guy makes even atheists want to believe in life after death, just to know that this turd will be tortured in hell for all eternity.
Hitler and the Pineapple are waiting, :ROFL:

Urist

Expert Member
Only things with souls go to the afterlife. This thing is in oblivion and it comforts me that it doesn't exist anywhere.

Toxxyc

Expert Member
Only things with souls go to the afterlife. This thing is in oblivion and it comforts me that it doesn't exist anywhere.
Or you can think of it this way - Oblivion exists, but he's there only in thought. As in, he is there, aware of himself, but isolated in darkness, with nothing to experience, nothing to note or observe. Just nothing. And he's aware of it. He doesn't even get the comfort of hell. I like to think of that. That's a good thing to think about.

Urist

Expert Member
started my day on a positive note and ended my day on a positive note... thanks @TysonRoux
I'd like to start a motion that we should have an annual holiday celebrating Mugabe's departure from existence.