RSS Javascript Feed?

Wynsam

Expert Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2005
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
9
Hi there

We are currently putting together our web page and want to know if there is a javascript feed for the headlines on the site? I.E. one that shows the myadsl headlines on our page? I see that there is the RSS feed for the desktop but have not found a link for a web page. I think it wiuld be nice to spread the myadsl gospel further to other sites.
 
PostmanPot said:
site doesn't work well with Opera.

Thanks for the feedback. Ill pass it on. The site is still new and undergoing testing.

Anyone have that javascript feed url?
 
Naani!!

Opera is teh l33t!! LOL

I'm using opera's RSS feed thing.. i dunno how it works.. but it works for me.

I have opera 8.5 tho
 
Hi Wynsam

Please email me with your requirements...I will mail the JS code to you.

Regards,

RPM
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X