Ruimsig, Amarosa Fibre

Camoh2006

Active Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone

I need everyone who is living in Amarosa to register interest with Vumatel. Openserve installed fiber on the other side of Hendrick Potgieter (Willowbrooke) but missed the other side (Amarosa). We currently have zero chances for internet access as there is not even ADSL lines available!

Please guys let's get fiber in our area in order to have super fast internet that costs half the price!
 
Same problem here. I'm in Harveston AH. It looks like Vumatel is currently looking to see if there's enough people interested.
 
I live in rangeview and all the ares around me is in the planing phase with vuma because of all the old people in the are its pretty much impossible to get....
 
Same problem here. I'm in Harveston AH. It looks like Vumatel is currently looking to see if there's enough people interested.

They were supposed to put fibre in by Wilgeheuwel but haven't seen anything for awhile.
 
Vumatel in Amarosa, Ruimsig

I have just gotten fantastic news. Vumatel is currently trying to qualify Amarosa for Fiber install but they need more people to register interest on their website.



If you guys are staying in Amarosa on the West Rand, please show interest in Fiber on their website. Let's get super fast internet in our area and show useless Telkom that there are better service providers out there!!



Here's the direct link to the coverage page if you need it: https://vumatel.co.za/coverage . Thanks everyone!





https://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showpost.php?p=20323819
 
Are you still looking for a fibre installation - I see there is a DFA line running through Wilgeheuwel and I can assist if you are in a complex? Send me an email if you would like to get in touch [email protected]
No thanks, I'm moving from that complex.
 
Feedback received from Vumatel today: "Vumatel has just acquired our wayleaves for Honeydew Manor which is just next door to Amorosa which your address falls under, this a great sign as we are expecting the wayleaves for Amorosa to be released shortly."
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X