ToxicBunny
Oi! Leave me out of this...
He's been so busy I'm questioning whether the earth has started to revolve backwards yet.ftfy
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
He's been so busy I'm questioning whether the earth has started to revolve backwards yet.ftfy
We will never reverse the gains of the revolutions for the DA, never.
As I said before, the must be a sanction for the DA voting against the GNU, there is simply no way things are going to continue as they are now.Buffalo boy should tread carefully if he wants to remain president.
There must be a sanction for the ANC soliciting outside votes...As I said before, the must be a sanction for the DA voting against the GNU, there is simply no way things are going to continue as they are now.
Why must there be a sanction?As I said before, the must be a sanction for the DA voting against the GNU, there is simply no way things are going to continue as they are now.
A 40% party don't get to sanction anyone.As I said before, the must be a sanction for the DA voting against the GNU, there is simply no way things are going to continue as they are now.
I'm sure the DA is happy being isolated and alone whilst scholing your GLM so soundlyIt does, the DA is isolated and alone, going towards the local Government elections.
As I said before, the must be a sanction for the DA voting against the GNU, there is simply no way things are going to continue as they are now.
It does, the DA is isolated and alone, going towards the local Government elections.
Extortionist tendencies of the DA will never be tolerated by the GNU.
Seems like the DA are doing work which increasingly appeals to a larger voter-base. ANC is panicking, the events of today is exposing them. That's politics for you! Meanwhile, ANC trajectory is looking like a cannonball down a mineshaft into a black hole.It does, the DA is isolated and alone, going towards the local Government elections.
The 29% irr poll result might look like a good election outcome for the anc at their current rate.Seems like the DA are doing work which increasingly appeals to a larger voter-base. ANC is panicking, the events of today is exposing them. That's politics for you! Meanwhile, ANC trajectory is looking like a cannonball down a mineshaft into a black hole.
Niceeeeeeee![]()
No, here is what I think is a win.You think that's a win...![]()
Ever since they started doing that work they have been losing one by election after another, but at least they are still untouchable at polls.Seems like the DA are doing work which increasingly appeals to a larger voter-base. ANC is panicking, the events of today is exposing them. That's politics for you! Meanwhile, ANC trajectory is looking like a cannonball down a mineshaft into a black hole.
Niceeeeeeee![]()