TheChamp
Honorary Master
Extortionist tendencies of the DA will never be tolerated by the GNU.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I largely expect the anc to do what they did a few weeks ago.. Bluster a lot and do fsck all, so basically what they've done for the last 30 years. It's about the only thing they have any skill and experience in.You should listen very closely to the wise words of our leader. He knows what is good for you. Tomorrow after the meeting with the DA, the ANC will once again recognize the errors of its ways and begrudgingly continue working with the glorious Democratic Alliance.
I'd say the recent data is from the recent polls... They're flailing clearly, but acting as if nothing is wrong just like during the election campaign in 2024...I'm starting to get the feeling that the ANC is increasingly trying to neutralize the DA, it seems as if they received data that there has been some kind of mind-shift-vote-shift towards the DA, and this smallanyana-parties briefing is just another sideways-attack, one of many to come?
/Chuckles in 50+1.You should listen very closely to the wise words of our leader. He knows what is good for you. Tomorrow after the meeting with the DA, the ANC will once again recognize the errors of its ways and begrudgingly continue working with the glorious Democratic Alliance.
Ahhh no you haven't run out of spin it seems.We will never reverse the gains of the revolutions for the DA, never.
No man, this is not real. We need ANC + DA coalition for longer than this. :-(
The DA will be coming back to a whole different GNU, it's like coming back home to find the cousin you have never met sleeping in your room.No man, this is not real. We need ANC + DA coalition for longer than this. :-(
Polls...I'd say the recent data is from the recent polls... They're flailing clearly, but acting as if nothing is wrong just like during the election campaign in 2024...
No man, this is not real. We need ANC + DA coalition for longer than this. :-(
Cyril seems to be worried. Is he probably on call with Putin while Zelensky talks ? LOL
I dunno about weak per se, too divided yes.DA won’t leave the GNU and ANC is too weak to do anything about it.
I wonder why DA reps are not in that meeting. We would have loved to see some DEI here.DA won’t leave the GNU and ANC is too weak to do anything about it.
ANC majority in 2024...Polls...
sure, I can respect the con while calling out the conmanYou have to admit that's good grift for an actor![]()
ftfyAhhh no you haven't run out ofspinrevolutions it seems.
I think the ANC’s strategy is thus: they will keep the DA around in the GNU, because without them the government is done. However, they are attempting to flex their muscles and prove that in the event of deadlock, they have the support of the rats and mice who will do anything to vote against the DA.It's fascinating at the attacks aimed squarely at the DA. The RET's are simply ignored, they pose no threats (correctly assumed, since Malema is neutered, and MK is simply a JZ-one-man-show that will eat itself the moment JZ dies). I'm starting to get the feeling that the ANC is increasingly trying to neutralize the DA, it seems as if they received data that there has been some kind of mind-shift-vote-shift towards the DA, and this smallanyana-parties briefing is just another sideways-attack, one of many to come?
Have you run out of spin yet?
It's been a singularly spectacular display from you today I must admit.