Captain Slog
Expert Member
That road is NOT repaired!Can you at least call him out on moaning when roads are not being repaired and moaning even more when roads are repaired? He will listen to you.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
That road is NOT repaired!Can you at least call him out on moaning when roads are not being repaired and moaning even more when roads are repaired? He will listen to you.
But why does service delivery look like pretty politics to you? Why is a road being repaired not the very definition of fixing the country?Please can we get past the pretty party politics and concentrate on fixing the country, economically first!
Oh my, now I have made him angry. Why does service delivery make you angry? Does it please you to see our country in ruins?That road is NOT repaired!
Can you at least call him out on moaning when roads are not being repaired and moaning even more when roads are repaired? He will listen to you.
I am not angry, I am exasperated at your blind acceptance of the propaganda from the GLM.Oh my, now I have made him angry. Why does service delivery make you angry? Does it please you to see our country in ruins?
I know, the blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb.Why should I, its more productive to call you out on your fawning over the GLM and its sycophants.
But I did not post any propaganda, I posted the before and after pictures of a road, and for some odd reason that annoys you, why would such a commendable thing annoy you so much?I am not angry, I am exasperated at your blind acceptance of the propaganda from the GLM.
Over and out.
How many more years before we reach this "prosperity"?That is one thing, everyone has their ideas about how they go about to achieve that prosperity.
I know, the blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb.
Apparently just before 'Jesus Returns' or we witness the eventual heat death of the universe...How many more years before we reach this "prosperity"?
Depends on the dictator we would have in place and their ideas of attaining the prosperity, how long did it take the National Party?How many more years before we reach this "prosperity"?
Well done to Dr Schreiber on assisting Dr Moya. It warms my heart to see such an excellent co-operation between 2 intellectual giants.Our Mayor has not forgotten about you larneys in Pretoria East, she is a Mayor for everyone, unlike that useless Cilliers Brink.
As for myself, I am doing quite well with lot of tenders. You should blame your parents for donating all their monies to SPCA instead of helping you out.How many more years before we reach this "prosperity"?
Judging by the Rand/USD exchange rate, I suspect the National Party inherited prosperity just like ANC did but instead they ran with it making us into a superpower, all ANC has done is put us back 50 years.Depends on the dictator we would have in place and their ideas of attaining the prosperity, how long did it take the National Party?
Don't worry, you're next after the whites.As for myself, I am doing quite well with lot of tenders. You should blame your parents for donating all their monies to SPCA instead of helping you out.
I am so glad to hear that. When do you see this happening? After all whites are genocided or will they start after about 50% of them are done ?Don't worry, you're next after the whites.
and then the Asians and then the Zulus will do Zulu things and steal all the land of the other tribes.I am so glad to hear that. When do you see this happening? After all whites are genocided or will they start after about 50% of them are done ?
Don't worry, you should be long dead by then, this genocide just like all things BEE is done in a very incompetent manner.I am so glad to hear that. When do you see this happening? After all whites are genocided or will they start after about 50% of them are done ?