SA Politics Thread Part 10 : The GNU Has Crashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you get the ANC to send this team to fix Bree Street maybe...? Two years and counting to fix a road. The Great Potholization Movement sure do seem quite selective about what they fix... 😂
But how many years does it take the DA to fix a road? Apparently they initiated this project, 8 years late they were kicked out of power still not having fixed the road.

 
Last edited:
But how many years does it take the DA to fix a road? Apparently the initiated this project, 8 years late they were kicked out of power still not having fixed the road.

Lol. Go read about literally all the other municipalities run by the ANC...almost all have broken infrastructure etc. No-one is fooled here. This is not your local ANC branch meeting where lies, manipulation and half-truths are not exposed.
 
Don't expect an answer.
The ANC can't do wrong in his eyes. He likes being blind to their BS
Man I come from Mpumalanga, and there are potholes so massive you hear the trucks almost sound like they are rolling down a mountain because they hit all those things at night. Our vehicle purchases keep the roads there in mind as we have family on farms there still. There are kids standing next to the roads every day filling the holes with sand to get some money, but Gaslighting chump just likes trolling and political soaps.
 
Lol. Go read about literally all the other municipalities run by the ANC...almost all have broken infrastructure etc. No-one is fooled here. This is not your local ANC branch meeting where lies, manipulation and half-truths are not exposed.
I am not the one you have to convince, go and explain that to the people of Olivenhout, who had to wait for more than 8 years to have a road repaired while under the wonderful governance of the DA.
 
? There are thousands of roads all over SA, except the WC, that haven't been fixed in decades of ANC management. Are you just gaslighting or what?
I am presenting service delivery our people in Tshwane can see touch and feel after enduring 8 years of DA's incompetence.

What is it that offends you so much about that? I mean DA supporters here post about DA stuff all the time, what is it exactly that grates your right wing balls when I do that about Tshwane?
 
I am presenting service delivery our people in Tshwane can see touch and feel after enduring 8 years of DA's incompetence.

What is it that offends you so much about that? I mean DA supporters here post about DA stuff all the time, what is it exactly that grates your right wing balls when I do that about Tshwane?
Frothing much? Right wing balls? DA Supporters, DA Stuff, DA's incompetence?

Maybe you need to grow up a little bit.
 
Frothing much? Right wing balls? DA Supporters, DA Stuff, DA's incompetence?

Maybe you need to grow up a little bit.
But what is it that annoys you so much when I post about good service service delivery? Don't you like to see progress and taxpayers money being spent in the right way? Come on, spit it out.
 
But what is it that annoys you so much when I post about good service service delivery? Don't you like to see progress and taxpayers money being spent in the right way? Come on, spit it out.
I know you have an inability to see problems in their entirety. It's been well showcased here. I just like to remind you every now and again that the world is a big old place for your big old brain to comprehend.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X