SA Politics Thread Part 10 : The GNU Has Crashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
State of disaster declared in the EC, KZN and WC by Minister of COGTA Velenkosini Hlabisa.

57 confirmed dead so far. đź’”
 
It would be a waste of time. This campaign has been full of misinformation and outright lies so their claims get dismissed out of hand. If they were honest they would have added summary column saying how a quoted law is racist.

Read this sample if you want (I am going to guess, like the rest of he peddlers of this index, you didn't bother reading it either, yes?)

Not a fan of Martin's but take a gander there too.
 
Instead of wasting the money on his pointless visit, why doesn't he just forward the money it would cost to the actual rescue and rebuilding efforts.
I know you're joking but these human touch things boost morale and give the appearance that something is being done and the president cares for the affected. It's why people feel better and get well faster when they have loved ones visit
 
I know you're joking but these human touch things boost morale and give the appearance that something is being done and the president cares for the affected. It's why people feel better and get well faster when they have loved ones visit
I'm not joking in the slightest. His visit is a fscking waste of time and money and actually will hamper rescue efforts.

He can show he cares by providing things that actually make a difference.
 
I'm not joking in the slightest. His visit is a fscking waste of time and money and actually will hamper rescue efforts.

He can show he cares by providing things that actually make a difference.
Human beings need the human touch. Perhaps you and me being nerds dont but its actually impactful and no, the visit won't hamper nothing.
 
Human beings need the human touch. Perhaps you and me being nerds dont but its actually impactful and no, the visit won't hamper nothing.
I don't disagree with needing the human touch, but we can fundamentally disagree on his visit being anything other than a waste of time and money and hamper rescue efforts.

I watched politicians fsck around in Durban after the floods, getting in the way and wasting rescuers time for a photo op.
 

"Calling on the "good ones" to tattle on the "traitors""

Look, I don't get why they went other than being opportunistic, but effectively calling for a harassment campaign on these people isn't the funny thing she thinks it is...
It is literally the duty of any patriot to defend their country from such undesirable people, you might not feel strongly about it but it is a very big deal for some of us, this is our land and we shall protect it with the jealousy and viciousness required against any lowlife who would tarnish our name for their selfish benefit.

We will never be ashamed or apologetic about that.
 
I don't disagree with needing the human touch, but we can fundamentally disagree on his visit being anything other than a waste of time and money and hamper rescue efforts.

I watched politicians fsck around in Durban after the floods, getting in the way and wasting rescuers time for a photo op.
You do recall how some here were praising Steenhuisen for putting his life in danger by doing a walkabout in the ruins while Cyril was apparently holed up in the safety of Cape Town like a true coward?

Well the same people would moan that Cyril is nowhere to be found in a time of crisis. We are South Africans like that and will always look for something to moan about.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X