South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
We will not be bullied!
We urge the DA to keep a cool head and not make hasty decisions.Cupcake might just find out this time...
Gogo has already said they are going nowhere, they are hoping Cyril will kick them out so that they can be good victims.I don't expect da will leave tbh .....
I hope I am wrong.![]()
I'm curious to see what happens now...Well it's a stormy day in CT which will match the tone of Aunty Helen's press conference at 3pm.
I just hope it isn't "Guys, court case" because this kind of situation won't be mediated with a court case.I smell a MONC incoming.
I just hope it isn't "Guys, court case" because this kind of situation won't be mediated with a court case.
Do a MONC to show the cadres flames.
Are they ready to sacrifice their gravy? Steenhuisen has been looking very round and plump these days.Do a MONC to show the cadres flames.
That is how ruthless the DA is, wait until they bully him to reinstate Whitfield.Wait... so.. CR was bullied into cancelling his international trip to Spain, by the DA.
Say it ain't so, Champy!
Are they ready to sacrifice their gravy? Steenhuisen has been looking very round and plump these days.
They will do the right thing and give Cyril the name of the replacement, we wouldn't want Samantha Graham's daughter to lose her job.
That is how ruthless the DA is, wait until they bully him to reinstate Whitfield.
The DA do anything without drama?If that were the case, they'd have offered up a replacement and not hold a press briefing on the matter.
The DA do anything without drama?
He should be glad if they allow him to get away with firing Whitfield.But you've been telling everyone here "We will not be bullied" and yet.. here we are. What happened?
President John Steenhuisen and VP Pieter Groenewald?They'll rule through a minority government, unless everyone who voted him out can agree to a candidate. Which the DA,EFFVF+ and MK will never be able to...