They’re hoping their supporters forget…
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Argentina in 2010 during the FIFA World Cup is hardly the US under Trump. Try againThe hard hitting and successful white Tony Leon served under Zuma.
Ambitious white people would not choose to be publicly humiliated like Zelenskyy while trying to defend indefensible policies and a corrupt & racist government.I don't know why people think ambitious white people would pass an opportunity like this. If I were a politician and had the charisma and oratory skills, I'd beg for it.
At this point, I doubt he even has a Koo can...He is going to spill the beans?
The bastard ran after getting bail so in most South Africans' eyes, he is guilty even though not convicted in a court.I totally don't get the outrage, he was at Shembe previously, Bushiri might be controversial but the fact is that he hasn't been found guilty of anything.
By?Triggered?
Beg to serve under Zuma?I don't know why people think ambitious white people would pass an opportunity like this. If I were a politician and had the charisma and oratory skills, I'd beg for it.
The DA can only grow massively in a poll, not an election.
No they don't...ANC has far bigger issues
What utter nonsense.Actually MK is a threat, but to SA , not the DA.
The problem is the ANC is self destructing in epic proportions and a lot of that support is heading to MK
My predictions are for the next elections :
ASA will wither
ANC will lose huge numbers
MK will be stronger
EFF will be about the same
DA is hard to call, but I think it will be stronger
Why would you want to comeback against your offspring when you can simply be one again someday?True, but it's still hilarious that he thinks the MK is a threat to the DA vote. If that's what's being said at his local Gauteng ANC branch meeting then no wonder the ANC are not amounting any sort of comeback against MK.
The DA are truly horrible to work with.The only problem is that Zille has successfully managed to burn bridges to other opposition parties, besides the new Freedom Front, I don't see any party wanting to go into any coalition with the DA.
The recent budget vote where the MK and EFF were their only allies should tell you everything, the Moonshot is dead.
At some point even the Freedom Front wanted nothing to do with them, even going as far as voting with the ANC to remove their mayors in a couple of municipalities, they must be glad a Mulder is back in charge.The DA are truly horrible to work with.
‘DA are arrogant and have no respect.’ – Fikile Mbalula
'For South Africa's sake, the DA must lose the arrogance.' - Mondli Makhaya
'Want a coalition to fail? Just add the DA.' - Herman Mashaba