Sideshow Bob
Honorary Master
@TheChamp - Look, DA winning again. Admit complete defeat now.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
@TheChamp - Look, DA winning again. Admit complete defeat now.
No one can beat the DA on polls.
I went through it on N24, and its as shocking as ****ing sad.It's basically a DA BAD! Major announcement... The experiment doesn't like being irrelevant.
No one can beat the DA on polls.
Herman Mashaba as a joint Agri minister with John ? I would pay solid money for PPV.The major announcement ActionSA to join GNU coming shortly XD
No, they are not, they are an opposition party that has realised we have one common enemy to progress, and that is the DA.
You mean those extortionate ways that force your GLM to not make everyone in the country poorer and then celebrating like twats because of it?The DA's extortionist ways will never be tolerated.
No one can beat the DA on polls.
@TheChamp - Look, DA winning again. Admit complete defeat now.
I would too actually... Herman would be epicly grand at attracting views so we could laugh at how useless he is.Herman Mashaba as a joint Agri minister with John ? I would pay solid money for PPV.
Herman Mashaba as a joint Agri minister with John ? I would pay solid money for PPV.
I went through it on N24, and its as shocking as ****ing sad.
Where else in the world, in a coalition setup, do parties in said coalition come together with other external ones, to **** on one of their partners...
At this point, I'm kinda over the GNU... If DA leaves, good; if they stay, whatever. We all now know at least, the depths that ANC and other parties would go to "own the DA".
****ing unbelievable... So it's happening, I guess. ANC + small parties in GNU. 206 seats. Knife-edge majority of 51%.<p>NCC leader Fadiel Adams says his party is not part of the GNU, but in the interest of the poor, it joined the discussion. He says their input was minimal. </p><p>He thanks the 11 parties on behalf of the poor. He complains that the media broadcast the DA claiming victory. </p><p>"Our people died, so that white people would never again talk down to us or belittle us. Today, the media allowed them to." </p><p><em>- Jan Gerber</em></p
Was put together to bash the DA. The ANC thinks that by getting all these nobodies together to unite against the DA, it would save their electoral decline...
what a f-ing waste of time, and I skimmed the feed in about 1 min ...It's basically a DA BAD! Major announcement... The experiment doesn't like being irrelevant.
It's fine, let them have it. Every bill that now has to pass will be a negotiation between the ANC and 10 parties. And that's assuming everyone is present. And if it doesn't pass muster, it will end up in court again. It's going to be a fun 4 years for them. The court case should continue after this whole charade...****ing unbelievable... So it's happening, I guess. ANC + small parties in GNU. 206 seats. Knife-edge majority of 51%.
Oh well, at least the ANC can keep screwing the country without effective opposition within government... Yay, I guess?Never try to corner it, Inobungozi lento.
****ing unbelievable... So it's happening, I guess. ANC + small parties in GNU. 206 seats. Knife-edge majority of 51%.
It's going to end in tears for them. But it's fine...It's fine, let them have it. Every bill that now has to pass will be a negotiation between the ANC and 10 parties. And that's assuming everyone is present. And if it doesn't pass muster, it will end up in court again. It's going to be a fun 4 years for them.
Tbh after this morning's tirade, DA should keep the case going and leave the GNU...The court case should continue after this whole charade...
****ing unbelievable... So it's happening, I guess. ANC + small parties in GNU. 206 seats. Knife-edge majority of 51%.
If they weren't, why the whole song and dance this morning, where they shat on the biggest partner other than the ANC? There's a reason why...Politics is all about optics. I don’t see ANC + small parties doing a GNU thing to be fair.