Sideshow Bob
Honorary Master
She is @ShaunSA phoenix based cousin. Need I say more ?Nah she's still batshyte craycray. But a broken clock can be right twice a day
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
She is @ShaunSA phoenix based cousin. Need I say more ?Nah she's still batshyte craycray. But a broken clock can be right twice a day
She is @ShaunSA phoenix based cousin. Need I say more ?
Maybe not but you all drive same cars with same mags.You're confusing me with @Polymathic and @JuliusSeizure again. Do we all look the same to you?
You're confusing me with @Polymathic and @JuliusSeizure again. Do we all look the same to you?
I do feel for them because the spin has been spectacular trying to avoid reality.You have to feel for these guys. I can't think of a bigger political loss than this - maybe Nkandla or Des van Rooyen. The spin of "we never actually wanted the VAT hike" belongs only in a George Orwell novel. Luckily X and the media has been reporting extensively on this, you can't just do a 180 degree turn and expect anyone to believe you
lmfao, you high bruh?!?the must be a sanction for the DA voting against the GNU
Maybe not but you all drive same cars with same mags.
nah, he saw the budget stuff in the news and realized there's no money to beg from us anyway
nah, he saw the budget stuff in the news and realized there's no money to beg from us anyway![]()
we could, but why would we?We could take Russia to the ICC. But I doubt Iran will pay for that one![]()
Naai bra! Go get him ek se. Thems is blerry Sandton south larneys getting Uppity.Don't touch our souped up golfs ekse! We will put you in the bush!
@ToxicBunny Lookit this madhir! Hold me back! Hold me back!
Listen you farmer how many times must I tell you I don't live in any place subdivided into units.You're confusing me with @Polymathic and @JuliusSeizure again. Do we all look the same to you?
Listen you farmer how many times must I tell you I don't live in any place subdivided into units.
We have something better which they need more, 155mn artillery shells manufactured by RDM.nah, he saw the budget stuff in the news and realized there's no money to beg from us anyway![]()
there's no way in hell we give them weapons or ammo, besides there's also no way in hell we have enough of those to let them make any difference whatsoeverWe have something better which they need more, 155mn artillery shells manufactured by RDM.