TheChamp
Honorary Master
Didn't you hear a word of what Cyril's Boss said? Awukho umsebenzi, Geen werk, no job.Im sure the looting movement will happily give up some of their own?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Didn't you hear a word of what Cyril's Boss said? Awukho umsebenzi, Geen werk, no job.Im sure the looting movement will happily give up some of their own?
Huge if true. The statistical methodology here is watertight. That's Mr President John to youDo you recall legendary mybb poll where DA & VF+ annihilated all other parties ? I had started practicing saying President John back then
View attachment 1815907
Nah, polls are your thing, not mine.Yes, it’s only well designed and credible when the results conform to your wishes.
Where's all the Action SA supporters, I want to see something. Probably harder to find than a new dawner...Do you recall legendary mybb poll where DA & VF+ annihilated all other parties ? I had started practicing saying President John back then
View attachment 1815907
Greed has crept into John's heart.Sharing is caring. Everyone should have fair share to eat.
They are DA supporters now ever since Herman started getting cheeky.Where's all the Action SA supporters, I want to see something. Probably harder to find than a new dawner...
Agreed, just wait until election day to see how much your vote share has dropped again. The suspense is what makes it fun!Nah, polls are your thing, not mine.
The Moonshot had close to 80% in that poll.Do you recall legendary mybb poll where DA & VF+ annihilated all other parties ? I had started practicing saying President John back then
View attachment 1815907
DA's popularity has grown leaps and bounds so I expect DA to take over in 2029.The Moonshot had close to 80% in that poll.
The Moonshot had close to 80% in that poll.
DA's popularity has grown leaps and bounds so I expect DA to take over in 2029.
As much as I disagree with @TheChamp, I do agree with him/they/she/it/that thing, in this instance. A survey can easily skew data by wording questions deliberately to form an opinion.Yes, it’s only well designed and credible when the results conform to your wishes.
Its not his to reverse. He should know that if he was listening to the judges comments
And was this particular survey / poll skewed and biased? If yes, how so?As much as I disagree with @TheChamp, I do agree with him/they/she/it/that thing, in this instance. A survey can easily skew data by wording questions deliberately to form an opinion.
Here is a comedic example:
Refer to #3170And was this particular survey / poll skewed and biased? If yes, how so?
Or are we just stating possible scenarios in a world of possible scenarios because there was once a poll on X that had my dog Bernie winning the US elections?
The BEE poll? Ok, don't really care about that one.Refer to #3170