SA Politics Thread Part 10 : The GNU Has Crashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since forumites might be biased based on their political persuasion, why don't you ignore all that and look at official stats for Tshwane? The data can be very useful in separating facts from fiction.

Just a suggestion specifically for you, since you went to school, I know a random DA supporter here would tell me those stats are cooked.
I only believe stats-SA stats when it confirms what I want to be true.
 
I would be sceptical of that. News reports combined with forumites who live in Tshwane have quite a different view from the propaganda posts of the mayor regarding service delivery.
I talked to my friend Sipho and he was quite skeptical about all these service deliveries but if we put more real life stories such as him, maybe we will know the truth
 
Why do they keep giving a platform to this failed politician. DA do this, DA do that. Aren't you a leader of some minuscule and irrelevant party?

Wasn't a problem before. Why the sudden change of heart. SA is failed party and president they give lots of platforms too. Think of it as keeping all things equal.
 
I wonder if these departments have people responsible for paying these accounts who just don't bother or worse have no idea where or what. Me I think it's the latter.

Why pay for services that have to be provided, and also its government so you don't have to pay yourself.
 
I wonder if these departments have people responsible for paying these accounts who just don't bother or worse have no idea where or what. Me I think it's the latter.
In government it could be as simple as the manager responsible for that going on leave and no one bothers about the proper handover of duties.

The red tape in government is so thick I doubt anyone has a clue of how it will be removed.
 
Last edited:
In government it could be as simple as the manage responsible for that going on leave and no one bothers about the proper handover of duties.

The red tape in government is so thick I doubt anyone has a clue of how it will be removed.
Riggghhhhhtttttttt.......
😏
 
I wonder if these departments have people responsible for paying these accounts who just don't bother or worse have no idea where or what. Me I think it's the latter.
In our security complex, we have some repeat offenders who suddenly find money only when their meters are disconnected. It could be that one of them is in-charge of payment in this department ? :cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X