Nom Chompsky
High Tory
I suspect Cyril already knew when he asked Trump.
It's going to be a Moemish of the year if what Grok is saying is true.
According to another poster, it is located in South Africa and the memorial is called Witkruis.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I suspect Cyril already knew when he asked Trump.
It's going to be a Moemish of the year if what Grok is saying is true.
Just a correction on that. Footage shown isn't Witkruis. Roadside memorials, IIRC, are illegal in SA when they can potentially endanger motorists. That must be related to Witkruis, but is temporarily, likely at some rally. This could potentially be at Senekal, but I don't know. I am not in the mood to look things up.According to another poster, it is located in South Africa and the memorial is called Witkruis.
![]()
Witkruis Monument - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org
Kallie says the video is edited, no idea how. I would like to believe Afriforum would know everything about anything farm murders related.Just a correction on that. Footage shown isn't Witkruis. Roadside memorials, IIRC, are illegal in SA when they can potentially endanger motorists. That must be related to Witkruis, but is temporarily, likely at some rally. This could potentially be at Senekal, but I don't know. I am not in the mood to look things up.
I won't know. All my social media is plastered with political messaging, and I had enough so I am blocking all terms and people indiscriminately. All I see is when it is posted here.Kallie says the video is edited, no idea how. I would like to believe Afriforum would know everything about anything farm murders related.
But as long as that's not in America, would be so embarrassing for Trump.
Just a correction on that. Footage shown isn't Witkruis. Roadside memorials, IIRC, are illegal in SA when they can potentially endanger motorists. That must be related to Witkruis, but is temporarily, likely at some rally. This could potentially be at Senekal, but I don't know. I am not in the mood to look things up.
Initially, 1,200 white crosses were placed along the N1 highway between Pietersburg and Potgietersus by farmers to raise awareness about farm murders, each symbolizing a murdered South African farmer and their family members who perished with them. However, these crosses were later relocated to a nearby field after SanRal, the South African roads agency, raised objections. This site is now known as the Witkruis Monument. Over time, as farm murders have persisted, the number of crosses has grown to over 3,000, reflecting the ongoing tragedy.
Is this, we that! Be a man and stand in your own.No, focusing on facts. Afriforum, which is supposed to be an authority doesn't seem to know where this video is from.
Can you maybe enlighten us?
Yebo gogo.Is this, we that! Be a man and stand in your own.
Just a correction on that. Footage shown isn't Witkruis. Roadside memorials, IIRC, are illegal in SA when they can potentially endanger motorists. That must be related to Witkruis, but is temporarily, likely at some rally. This could potentially be at Senekal, but I don't know. I am not in the mood to look things up.
Wondered when you were going to get over the DA's reaming of your glorious ASA .Rupert said what we've been saying about the DA ran Cape Town and the Cape Flats.
WTF is the bunt blind? Stupid ahole.Lol, Cyril saying he's never seen those crosses before.
Also Lol! Trump asking rhetorical question "why have you not arrested him yet?".WTF is the bunt blind? Stupid ahole.
To be fair and objective after seeing the video, I've also not seen these crosses before, I was picturing the ones on the hill.WTF is the bunt blind? Stupid ahole.
Even Afriforum, the last word on farm murders got it wrong, they said the crosses are on some road in Polokwane, while it turns out it was in KZN.To be fair and objective after seeing the video, I've also not seen these crosses before, I was picturing the ones on the hill.
There's nothing wrong with what he said. Defended the country and killed any hope of the ANC shacking up with the MK and EFF. But the verkramptes are losing it and threatening to go to the VF+...President Moonshot is standing on business, it will obviously annoy the right wingers greatly and it could affect the DA vote but at least he would be remembered as a leader who stood for the truth.
Who cares where it was, the word is out.Even Afriforum, the last word on farm murders got it wrong, they said the crosses are on some road in Polokwane, while it turns out it was in KZN.
But Trump would never disappoint his people.