SA Politics Thread Part 10 : The GNU Has Crashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least try not to sound so heartbroken at real service delivery that the DA thought is only reserved for their constituents.
I am not a DA supporter.
The money spent on this is a total waste and mere window dressing. I wonder how much the approved BEE compliant contractor was paid for the useless work.
 
I am not a DA supporter.
The money spent on this is a total waste and mere window dressing. I wonder how much the approved BEE compliant contractor was paid for the useless work.
Well you assume he's been paid of course... He's probably charged a mint for it, and in about 2 years will be crying cos he hasn't been paid.
 
I am not a DA supporter.
The money spent on this is a total waste and mere window dressing. I wonder how much the approved BEE compliant contractor was paid for the useless work.
Okay, a non DA supporter who is so heartbroken at service delivery for our people that was previously reserved for DA constituencies.
 
Well you assume he's been paid of course... He's probably charged a mint for it, and in about 2 years will be crying cos he hasn't been paid.
Can you at least call him out on moaning when roads are not being repaired and moaning even more when roads are repaired? He will listen to you.
 
Okay, a non DA supporter who is so heartbroken at service delivery for our people that was previously reserved for DA constituencies.
Champy, you seem to be a rational, intelligent, educated person. How is it possible to sprout such garbage on a regular basis? I think you are not who you pretend to be, but some troll getting off on making these illogical, nonsensical posts.

Please can we get past the petty party politics and concentrate on fixing the country, economically first!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X